So, What's The Deal With Six-Pack Abs?

ThatLightInYourEyes

Seriously, what woman in her right mind actually finds this attractive? It looks like someone flipped a cockroach on its back.

http://www.shapefit.com/photos/ripped-6-pack-abs.jpghttp://st.depositphotos.com/1808134/2500/i/170/depositphotos_25008723-Cockroach-bottom-view-isolated-on-white.jpg

I had a girlfriend a few years ago who was really into them. They were seriously a big deal to her. Damned if I know why.

I don't look like a segmented insect, but I have visible abs, and I like them. I prefer them to a boring old nondescript belly, and they're kind of a sign of the work I've put in to get into good shape.

Edited by Cyclonus X-1
  • Like 1

I had a girlfriend a few years ago who was really into them. They were seriously a big deal to her. Damned if I know why.

I don't look like a segmented insect, but I have visible abs, and I like them. I prefer them to a boring old nondescript belly, and they're kind of a sign of the work I've put in to get into good shape.

I have never, ever found overly-muscular men attractive. I like how you described your body. Toned but not out-of-control. It is sexy to notice someone who is taking care in their appearance.

• Like 2

My 6 pack is still covered by a thin and ever thinning layer of fat. I have the feeling that is just the way its going to have to be at this point. I am still happy with my body overall however. For an old man it ain't bad.... :codger: Edited by Narpski

they kinda gross me out if they're really defined. i don't prefer them but there's no problem with a guy who works for his ideal body.
  • Like 2

I have never, ever found overly-muscular men attractive. I like how you described your body. Toned but not out-of-control. It is sexy to notice someone who is taking care in their appearance.

Yeah, pretty much agreed. Healthy and moderate is the way to go in most cases, unless you're training for something kind of extreme.

http://i.imgur.com/0HT0F4g.jpg

Ah yes. Not a six pack, but a keg.

Yeah, I'm sporting a pony keg myself. It's pretty damn sexy. :yes:

I like a man with a six-pack as long as he's not overtly buff, I can't stand bodybuilders or guys that try to hard to be like them, but if a man has them from hard work because of his job, or if he does have them from working out but doesn't go crazy at the gym, I find that attractive. My sweetie has a nice toned tummy and it makes me go :drool:.

But yeah, I think that ladies like it because it shows a man has discipline and most-likely cares about his health. I also think some women like to date guys who look like that the same reason some men like to date really over-the-top pretty and thin women, it's kind of a trophy look-at-me thing, but that depends on the person.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LcpQIa3ywcY/maxresdefault.jpg

OMG I thought that was Narp at first.

:joker: :LMAO:

Now that you mention it...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LcpQIa3ywcY/maxresdefault.jpg

OMG I thought that was Narp at first.

:joker: :LMAO:

Now that you mention it...

Hey. Not even close..... :rage: :LOL:

http://s2.postimg.org/7pu6u7xcp/20150123_091653.jpg

• Like 1

Truth: you can actually get ab implants now. They look awful.

I like a man with a six-pack as long as he's not overtly buff, I can't stand bodybuilders or guys that try to hard to be like them, but if a man has them from hard work because of his job, or if he does have them from working out but doesn't go crazy at the gym, I find that attractive.

This is me too. :)

• Like 2

With men I tend to be attracted to the person more than any particular body part. But If I was going to notice muscle development it probably wouldn't be a six-pack, it'd be arms/forearms (I'm partial to the lumberjack build ;) ).

LOL, its nice that all you ladies try to take the "its whats inside that counts" stance, but truth be told, women are all over hot guys like flies to $hit. I grew up with a calendar model buddy who, truth be told, was a dick towards the opposite sex. It was a rare night that he didn't meet somebody, so a good portion of the fairer sex certainly do prefer good looking buff fellows and they are paying little attention to whats inside.

LOL, its nice that all you ladies try to take the "its whats inside that counts" stance, but truth be told, women are all over hot guys like flies to $hit. I grew up with a calendar model buddy who, truth be told, was a dick towards the opposite sex. It was a rare night that he didn't meet somebody, so a good portion of the fairer sex certainly do prefer good looking buff fellows and they are paying little attention to whats inside.

If the majority of women were truly paying little attention to what's inside, then I suppose it would be their loss in the long run :huh: