Happy Birthday, Narpski!

sullysue

I tried to wish Narp a happy birthday earlier, but he was still sleeping!

:codger: "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

So I said, "Narp, it's time for you to AWAKEN—and hear this song being played in your honor!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-iBpbEbNk

And he was like,

:codger: "Love that pipe organ!"

Happy birthday! :cheers:

Thanks so much Cy. Its as beautiful as ever.... :angel: :wub:
  • Like 1

Cy beat me to Awaken, so in honour of your birthday, this live version of still my favourite Yes song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4jeeu90Rk

Enjoy your day! :cheers:

Thanks so much. I knew it was your favorite. It is a favorite of mine too..... :cheers:

Sorry I missed this earlier today but I was having my surgery. Hope you had a good birthday and got to do something you really enjoy. You're a classy addition to this forum and would be sorely missed should you ever leave. So don't. :) Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

May I return the Happy Birthday wishes you so kindly offered to me earlier this year. You are a great asset to TRF. Hope it was a great day for a cool dude :D-13: Love your new avatar too. From another older TRF sister :cosmo: Cheers!
  • Like 2

May I return the Happy Birthday wishes you so kindly offered to me earlier this year. You are a great asset to TRF. Hope it was a great day for a cool dude :D-13: Love your new avatar too. From another older TRF sister :cosmo: Cheers!

You are too sweet and thankyou. Love when are around from time to time.... :cheers: :)
  • Like 1

Sorry I missed this earlier today but I was having my surgery. Hope you had a good birthday and got to do something you really enjoy. You're a classy addition to this forum and would be sorely missed should you ever leave. So don't. :)

Thanks my friend.... :)
  • Like 1

Little known fact about Narpski: for 8 days after he joined, he was known as "reba" rather than "Narpet".

Do you know why?....

Little known fact about Narpski: for 8 days after he joined, he was known as "reba" rather than "Narpet".

Do you know why?....

No - all I can see is the name history. That's how I know :P

Works for me....