Tony Bennett & Lady GaGa! ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

RUSHHEAD666

There is hope!! Thank goodness for the 88 year old Tony Bennett! He struck gold with Lady GaGa!!

I'm keeping this post short because my mind is made up! Sorry Flying Colors. Sorry Opeth!!

The Bennett GaGa album is THE SHIT!!!

REAL MUSIC! REAL SWING! REAL JAZZ! REAL VOCALS!!!

Even Neil couldn't swing on this record!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Like 1

There is hope!! Thank goodness for the 88 year old Tony Bennett! He struck gold with Lady GaGa!!

I'm keeping this post short because my mind is made up! Sorry Flying Colors. Sorry Opeth!!

The Bennett GaGa album is THE SHIT!!!

REAL MUSIC! REAL SWING! REAL JAZZ! REAL VOCALS!!!

Even Neil couldn't swing on this record!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG :facepalm: :LOL:

Yeah, I'm digging this album a lot, but I've been keeping it to myself because I didn't think MOTS was the best audience for this kind of thoughts. I'm really glad you like it too!! That "Goody Goddy" adlibbing is hilarious!! And the sound of that Hammond....

Yeah, I'm digging this album a lot, but I've been keeping it to myself because I didn't think MOTS was the best audience for this kind of thoughts. I'm really glad you like it too!! That "Goody Goddy" adlibbing is hilarious!! And the sound of that Hammond....

Hahaha! Excellent! Glad I am not alone! So now I will tell you a secret on a public forum where most on here probably hate GaGa and Bennett!

I bought a floor ticket row T to see Tony and GaGa down in Los Angeles! It's on Feb 8th! A week before my 47th birthday.

I recently bought a 2015 Audi TT. I am going to hop in that car and drive down the 5 by myself! I'm leaving the boring wife behind.

She doesn't like to go to shows anymore unless they are country!

So my birthday present is to see Tony Bennett perform in the flesh! He's 88! I must do this!!!! Watching Tony and GaGa sing together in a small art deco venue should be mind-blowing! The show is at The Wintern on Wilshire! Can't wait to spend some quality time in LA alone!

My hotel is about a mile away. Then again "NOBODY WALKS IN LA!"

Signed,

MISSING PERSONS

• Like 2

I wish people would just post what the hell they want...not everyone is just prog and classic-rock.

Hahaha! I just left a Missing Persons metaphor above.

Prog is so cliche and boring. I mean how many times can one really listen to Brain Salad Surgery?

The best thing about that album is Giger's artwork. LOL

Hahaha! Excellent! Glad I am not alone! So now I will tell you a secret on a public forum where most on here probably hate GaGa and Bennett!

I bought a floor ticket row T to see Tony and GaGa down in Los Angeles! It's on Feb 8th! A week before my 47th birthday.

I recently bought a 2015 Audi TT. I am going to hop in that car and drive down the 5 by myself! I'm leaving the boring wife behind.

So my birthday present is to see Tony Bennett perform in the flesh! He's 88! I must do this!!!! Watching Tony and GaGa sing together in a small art deco venue should be mind-blowing! The show is at The Wintern on Wilshire! Can't wait to spend some quality time in LA alone!

Signed,

MISSING PERSONS

AUDI TT??? A frea*ing, fuc*ing, ble*ding AUDI TT?!?!?!?! Our long-time friendship is officially over, Earl. I don't love you anymore. :P :P

And by the way, AUDI TT is another word for MIDLIFE CRISIS!!! :codger:

Signed, Faith No More

Signed,

MISSING PERSONS

AUDI TT??? A frea*ing, fuc*ing, ble*ding AUDI TT?!?!?!?! Our long-time friendship is officially over, Earl. I don't love you anymore. :P :P

Signed, Faith No More

HAHAHAHAHA! Well shit my man I am 46!! LOL! I'm half way to death and I might be single again. Of course if this happens my Audi will go bye bye!

I fell in love with this car dude. It's phantom black on black with black and silver rims! The car kicks ass but guess what? It doesn't have a cd player so I have to plug in my fukking iPod which only has about 140 albums on it. LAME!!!!

My car was already in the shop. Some asshole grazed the left quarter panel and scraped up my rim.

I had a Ford F150 for a week. It was fuckking fun too!!

Hey I transferred my plates over though. Remember? My California plate is BU2BYYZ!!

You still love me because "WE CARE A LOT!"

Signed,

"EASY"

• Like 1

Signed,

MISSING PERSONS

Signed, Faith No More

HAHAHAHAHA! Well shit my man I am 46!! LOL! I'm half way to death and I might be single again. Of course if this happens my Audi will go bye bye!

I fell in love with this car dude. It's phantom black on black with black and silver rims! The car kicks ass but guess what? It doesn't have a cd player so I have to plug in my fukking iPod which only has about 140 albums on it. LAME!!!!

My car was already in the shop. Some asshole grazed the left quarter panel and scraped up my rim.

I had a Ford F150 for a week. It was fuckking fun too!!

Hey I transferred my plates over though. Remember? My California plate is BU2BYYZ!!

You still love me because "WE CARE A LOT!"

Signed,

"EASY"

I simply have a hate for everything Audi nowadays, Earl. It's currently the poster car for mafiosi and parvenues around here, after years of BMW and Mercedes. If someone comes an inch to crash into you, drive you off-road or anything else "Blues Brother car-chase" style, you can bet he's driving an Audi.

signed,

Red Barchetta

I love Lady Gaga, an her vocals on this album are fantastic.

I agree, an album of the year. Although Ella Henderson's Chapter One deluxe edition is one of the greatest pop albums I have ever heard.

The Lady GaGa Is A Tramp!

OK, so she doesn't have the best pipes for this kind of music, but she sure knows how to liven up what could have been an extremely dull video.

OK, so she doesn't have the best pipes for this kind of music, but she sure knows how to liven up what could have been an extremely dull video.

I disagree. I think her voice is perfect for this. Her work with Tony Bennet sounds authentic, and I could easily mistake this album as a collection of grade A vintage recordings.

Only major pop star who rivals her is Beyonce.

I love Lady Gaga, an her vocals on this album are fantastic.

I agree, an album of the year. Although Ella Henderson's Chapter One deluxe edition is one of the greatest pop albums I have ever heard.

She's a fu***** idiot!! :LOL:

I disagree. I think her voice is perfect for this. Her work with Tony Bennet sounds authentic, and I could easily mistake this album as a collection of grade A vintage recordings.

Only major pop star who rivals her is Beyonce.

That's not much of an endorsement. There are certainly female vocalists in the recording industry whose voices are far more suited to singing jazz standards than Lady G.

• Like 1