Tony Bennett & Lady GaGa! ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

RUSHHEAD666

The Lady GaGa Is A Tramp!

OK, so she doesn't have the best pipes for this kind of music, but she sure knows how to liven up what could have been an extremely dull video.

I disagree. I think her voice is perfect for this. Her work with Tony Bennet sounds authentic, and I could easily mistake this album as a collection of grade A vintage recordings.

Only major pop star who rivals her is Beyonce.

That's not much of an endorsement. There are certainly female vocalists in the recording industry whose voices are far more suited to singing jazz standards than Lady G.

That would be like saying Lady GaGa is like Neil Peart on a jazz kit. He can play but he simply can not swing like the jazz drumming greats!!

I love Lady Gaga, an her vocals on this album are fantastic.

I agree, an album of the year. Although Ella Henderson's Chapter One deluxe edition is one of the greatest pop albums I have ever heard.

She's a fu***** idiot!! :LOL:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Perhaps but she did attend Tisch School Of The Arts for a year and then dropped out go do her own shit.

I don't care for her pop shit but I love this fuckking album.

Different strokes.

• Like 1

OK, so she doesn't have the best pipes for this kind of music, but she sure knows how to liven up what could have been an extremely dull video.

I disagree. I think her voice is perfect for this. Her work with Tony Bennet sounds authentic, and I could easily mistake this album as a collection of grade A vintage recordings.

Seriously,

Beyonce? :facepalm: :P

I agree, an album of the year. Although Ella Henderson's Chapter One deluxe edition is one of the greatest pop albums I have ever heard.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Perhaps but she did attend Tisch School Of The Arts for a year and then dropped out go do her own shit.

I don't care for her pop shit but I love this fuckking album.

Different strokes.

You couldn't pay me to see this moron.

Signed,

Miley Cyrus

:LOL:

Edited by troutman

The Lady GaGa Is A Tramp!

That's not much of an endorsement. There are certainly female vocalists in the recording industry whose voices are far more suited to singing jazz standards than Lady G.

That would be like saying Lady GaGa is like Neil Peart on a jazz kit.

As a drummer buddy of mine once said, "Neil swings like a rusty gate".

• Like 1

Seriously,

I'd rather Lady G than Beyonce.

Seriously,

They're both obvious trannies!

• Like 1

Seriously,

They're both obvious trannies!

Beyonce, definitely! :D

• Like 1

You say that like it is a bad thing haaha!

Anyone seen the video and heard the song Judas? Love it. Her circus freak world view is just mesmerizing when she is on top form. As an artist, her albums suck. But so many of her singles are amazingly hooky!

• Like 1

Anyone seen the video and heard the song Judas? Love it. Her circus freak world view is just mesmerizing when she is on top form. As an artist, her albums suck. But so many of her singles are amazingly hooky!

Your right,

She is a circus freak!! :wacko: :laughing yellow guy:

Your right,

Again: that isn't a bad thing.

She loves both Iron Maiden and Bruce Springsteen. She's a legend.

Your right,

Again: that isn't a bad thing.

She loves both Iron Maiden and Bruce Springsteen. She's a legend.

She is as derivative as an "artist" can be. Nothing new. Zilch. Zero. Nil. If she is a legend, it might not be for the reasons you would like.

• Like 1

Oh lol. I enjoy her at times.....but she is TOTALLY Derivative. I get so sick hearing her fans say how innovative she is. Ever hear of Bowie, Freddie Mercury, Peter Gabriel......you TWITS!!!! lol

Mick

Or Madonna. Or Grace Jones. Or Nina Hagen.

Hell, her "genius" may be that she has ripped off EVERYBODY.

I'll give her fans the fact that she has musical talent. But, not enough to rise her above her numerous contemporaries and her numerous influences.

But what do I know? Her career and legacy just might have legs and she will be remembered. But what are the odds it will be for being original and innovative?