Top 10 Celebrity Douchebags

ThatLightInYourEyes

wait, who's gone?

Spaghetti Lee

also, watchmojo is trash.

what happened to pasta boy?

He made a post in a thread about what he'd ask Neil's wife had he met her which apparently was incredibly offensive. No one really saw it but 73 though, and he decided to finally put the guy to rest.

Still kinda wondering what he said that resulted in perma-ban. Must be sexual, or related to his previous family.

That's interesting. I was just reading about cultural anthropology last night, and this could well be included in the same category.

Bono?

No, he's the biggest TURD.

Shia, Kanye, Cheney and Bieber are ultimate douches for me. As for females, Miley Cyrus and Gwyneth Paltrow. Paltrow is to the liberal side what Nugent is to the republicans. Both are airheads of the same coin.

And of course, the entire Kartrashian clan.

Edited by invisible airwave

wait, who's gone?

Spaghetti Lee

He made a post in a thread about what he'd ask Neil's wife had he met her which apparently was incredibly offensive. No one really saw it but 73 though, and he decided to finally put the guy to rest.

Still kinda wondering what he said that resulted in perma-ban. Must be sexual, or related to his previous family.

I didn't see what he said either. I only saw the aftermath of the whole ordeal.

wait, who's gone?

Spaghetti Lee

I never saw any of it.

wait, who's gone?

Spaghetti Lee

I never saw any of it.

I saw what he said before it was deleted. It was disgusting and totally inappropriate. That type of garbage does not belong on this forum.

• Like 1