The Fountain Of Lamneth VS 2112

YYZumbi

33 members have voted

1. 1. The Fountain Of Lamneth or 2112?

So... its been a lot of talk about what song really is the better one...

The Fountain Of Lamneth or 2112?

I say The Fountain Of Lamneth, its just a perfect song! 2112 is still a masterpiece, but The Fountain Of Lamneth got something more, that I cant explain... besides it also got a awesome drum solo in it! :)

Love FOL, but pretty easy decision here

Same here. I meant no disrespect to the fountain but a choice must be made. 2112 is still beautiful to listen to and has lost none of its luster over the years in my opinion. The entire album for that matter has stood the test of time... Edited by Narpski

Certainly no bad choice here.

My current license plate is 21I2. My last license plate was LAMNETH.

While the Fountain may have its ups and downs, it is such a raw emotional work of art. There is some real passion evident in that song that I really relate to. Being the underdog, I gotta go with that.

• Like 1

...It's a tie :o

FoL has two weak spots (D/N and Panacea), but the rest is near perfect; 2112 has no glaring weak spots but from ToS to Presentation is IMO a bit weaker than the rest... :wacko:

:o :o :o Panacea is a weak spot? Says who? You? I say it is no weak spot at all, but is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.

My vote goes for The Fountain Of Lamneth. I love it.

• Like 2

Why do we all think that just because we like a song, everyone else has to as well? :)

FoL has two weak spots (D/N and Panacea), but the rest is near perfect; 2112 has no glaring weak spots but from ToS to Presentation is IMO a bit weaker than the rest... :wacko:

:o :o :o Panacea is a weak spot? Says who? You? I say it is no weak spot at all, but is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.

Not that I'm at all innocent of this...

I love you! :D

• Like 1

I love you! :D

:unsure:

• Like 2

2112 is the better song, but I enjoy FoL more because it feels like more of a journey (and has better atmosphere) and works better as a poetic piece of art.
  • Like 1

2112 Overture > In The Valley

The Temples Of Syrinx > Didacts And Narpets

Discovery < No One At The Bridge

Presentation > Panacea

Oracle = Bacchus Plateau

Soliloquy > The Fountain

Grand Finale (best subsong ever)

2112 gets my vote