Sick and/or Disturbing Movies

ThatLightInYourEyes

There are lots of movies that set out to be disturbing and off-the-wall, but they fail to evoke a true sense of sadness ..

That said, one of the most disturbing scenes ever is the Russian roulette scene in The Deer Hunter

I saw this one, and thought it was great.

I went through half of A Serbian Film today, and will check out the second half later on. Ugh...

I'm not sure I want to google A Serbian Film.

I went through half of A Serbian Film today, and will check out the second half later on. Ugh...

It's disturbing reading the plot summary.

In that case, I'll pass.

In that case, I'll pass.

I fast forwarded through the YouTube version.

In that case, I'll pass.

I fast forwarded through the YouTube version.

Oh my God - the whole thing's on youtube.

I thought You're Next was trash. Is it a shocking, twisted movie? I really thought it was you're average slasher flick, kind of like Hostel, Scream and *insert random classic eighties horror*.

Just watched Irreversible last month with Monica Bellucci. Has the most realistic/disturbing rape scene you could imagine. plus the scene where the guy gets his face bashed into pulp

I never saw that and I don't feel like watching it. The only Gaspar Noé movie I've watched was Enter The Void. It was both weird and one of the worst movies I've ever seen...

Edited by Tuesday's Gone

I thought You're Next was trash. Is it a shocking, twisted movie? I really thought it was you're average slasher flick, kind of like Hostel, Scream and *insert random classic eighties horror*.

But dude...the masks were creepy!!! And I thought the plot, whilst not the most original one, was interesting enough.

• Like 2

Just watched Irreversible last month with Monica Bellucci. Has the most realistic/disturbing rape scene you could imagine. plus the scene where the guy gets his face bashed into pulp

I never saw that and I don't feel like watching it. The only Gaspar Noé movie I've watched was Enter The Void. It was both weird and one of the worst movies I've ever seen...

I would avoid Irreversible...it stays in your mind for days!

But dude...the masks were creepy!!! And I thought the plot, whilst not the most original one, was interesting enough.

Yeah I thought it was a step above the standard slasher flick. Not great, but damn entertaining. And the lead bass ass chik did a damn good job.

It was entertaining, but sick and disturbing? To my mind it was like a low rent Funny Games.

But it was OK...I must admit horror isn't for me anymore. Maybe I missed the point!