Song Blocks poll

savagegrace26

Song Blocks  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better block of live songs?

• Stick It Out-Workin' Them Angels-Leave That Thing Alone-Faithless-BU2B [Time Machine Tour]
    • Far Cry-Workin' Them Angels-Armor and Sword-Spindrift-The Way the Wind Blows [Snakes and Arrows Tour]

Neither. Its no wonder I was sitting down relaxing during some of the Snakes & Arrows show. Now I know why. Thankfully later in the show I got what I came for.... :dweez:
  • Like 4

Stick it Out and Faithless are two of Rush's worst songs, and Spindrift, Armor and Sword, and The Way the Wind Blows are barely better. So it comes down to the LTTA and Bu2b vs. Far Cry. Far Cry is the best of the three, but Bu2B and LTTA are both very good, so I have to go with the TM Tour. However, if we are talking about the official release and not what I saw in the concerts I attended, I would go with S&A just because the vocals are ok on S&A, and unlistenable on the TM Tour official release.

I answered assuming we are talking about the tour as a whole and not the official release.

• Like 1

Also, has there ever been a worse opening 5 songs to a second set than on the S&A Tour? It was brutal.

Only if you don't like S&A's. Some of us like the album.

• Like 2

Block? :)

As in "trying to block out that it ever happened".

:syrinx: they played Natural Science later so all was forgiven..... :)
  • Like 1

Block? :)

As in "trying to block out that it ever happened".

:syrinx: they played Natural Science later so all was forgiven..... :)

Was anyone still awake?

Stick it Out and Faithless are two of Rush's worst songs, and Spindrift, Armor and Sword, and The Way the Wind Blows are barely better. So it comes down to the LTTA and Bu2b vs. Far Cry. Far Cry is the best of the three, but Bu2B and LTTA are both very good, so I have to go with the TM Tour. However, if we are talking about the official release and not what I saw in the concerts I attended, I would go with S&A just because the vocals are ok on S&A, and unlistenable on the TM Tour official release.

I answered assuming we are talking about the tour as a whole and not the official release.

Isnt LTTA from............Counterparts? :ph34r: