The San Francisco Giants Are Going To Win The World Series In 2014! FU*K!

RUSHHEAD666

I'm very late this year in my usual prediction but it must be done.

Some of you might remember back in 2010 I predicted the Giants were going to win the World Series and they

did!

The sad thing is, I wrote that thread on here to jinx them so they would NOT win it.

Well here it is, another even year and the Giants are about to face the Cards once again.

You see, I'm a diehard A's fan and every year the A's go to the playoffs and go down in flames!

Another EPIC FAIL game against the Royals.

Now to be honest I'm not that mad as I do like the Royals story. I love George Brett and my A's came from

Kansas City!

I really don't know how the Giants do it every other even year but I am simply tortured.

It breaks my heart being an A's fan.

So here we go again.

The Giants will win it all.

I remember back in 2010 someone on here bet me a 12 pack that the Giants would not win it.

I believe that individual sent me a BEVMO card in the mail.

Baseball is very cruel.

Yet I love it so.........................................

• Like 1

I hear ya. I loath the Giants. They always seem to do it by a run and two of theirs tonight were unearned. Man they always get lucky. It sucks being a Dodgers (and A's) fan up here in Northern Ca. Now the bandwagoners will be out in force!

:rage:

• Like 2

10592698_858745737478172_3593602637329731976_n.jpg?oh=2529f7eae6aca97ab7e2407e3f1f2bad&oe=54C57C8C&__gda__=1422092474_a19a683d701b30f09c4a788a2de6865a

Stolen and re-posted, just for you, RH!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That is some epic fail shit.

To be honest I am so angry at stupid Billy Beane I really don't care.

The A's have Lowrie at shortstop. A complete piece of garbage who wants big money.

What does Billy do? He trades away Addison Russell for two shit pitchers in my humble opinion.

But then Billy tops his stupidity and trades away Cespedes and cash for useless tit Lester and Petaluma Powerless Gomes!!!

I hate Lester. Sorry Red Sux fans! You can have him back for 20 million a year! What a Choker in Chokeland!

That tit has a 7-3 lead against the Royals and BOOM! IT'S OVA!

Melvin who I used to love brings in Hammel in the 12th? Are you kidding me? One of the worst pitchers in the world.

He sucked in Baltimore too!!!!!

Anyway the Chokeland Pathetics are done.

They will never win a fuckkking thing.

Also the F'n Giants Triple A team took over the River Cats in Sacramento. It's used to be the A's!

Now the A's triple A team are going to Nashville. The Nashville Sounds. UGH!

I wish Lew Wolff would fire Billy but that will never happen.

Now the A's have to rebuild.

Meanwhile the Vagiants will keep winning Rings every even year.

Depressing times once again.

Do you guys know that the A's have lost 7 elimination games in a row?

• Like 1

I hear ya. I loath the Giants. They always seem to do it by a run and two of theirs tonight were unearned. Man they always get lucky. It sucks being a Dodgers (and A's) fan up here in Northern Ca. Now the bandwagoners will be out in force!

I loathe the Giants so much too. Forty Whiners too.

I can't believe the Dodgers. One of the best line ups in baseball and they can't hit.

Puig is benched with 8 K's in 12 at bats!

Mattingly will be fired. He has no clue how to use the pitching staff.

Kershaw is money in the regular season but post he is now 1-5 with an ERA of 6. 0-2 in the NLDS.

I can't figure it out.

What is "Tragic" Johnson going to do next season?

It's unreal.

I am sure the Giants will breeze through the Cards. Wainright is Painwrong. I had him in Fantasy. Some days a stud. The next a dud.

The Giants are going to destroy their pitching.

Then they will destroy the Orioles or Royals.

TORTURE

• Like 2

The Cardinals will tak ecare of them. :D

• Like 1

St. Louis Cardinals - one of the best run franchises in all of pro sports.

Agreed. I must admit that, as a native St. Louisan and Cardinal fan for 40 or so years, I am biased, but facts are facts.

Here's the thing: Pundits will give the Giants the NL Pennant before the NLCS even starts. Truthfully, the Giants have been one of the few teams that get to the Cardinals regularly, so the threat is real. But here's the other thing.... the same pundits said the Cardinals would struggle to win their division because so many of the old guard are gone and Matheny is a young manager... the same pundits said the Dodgers would wipe the floor with the Cardinals... the same pundits tell us the Cardinals are blah, blah, blah.... yet, here they are in the NLCS for the fourth year in a row.

Am I saying the Cardinals will win the NL Pennant? No. But I am saying maybe, just maybe, the pundits should let the Cardinals play the games.

I am sure the Giants will breeze through the Cards. Wainright is Painwrong. I had him in Fantasy. Some days a stud. The next a dud.

Wainwright in 2014: 20-9 record with a 2.38 ERA. Second best win total in the majors. Third best ERA in the NL and fifth best ERA in the majors.

You are right. That's an awful season. The Cardinals should trade him....

PS He had a shot at 21 wins, but was pulled before the start of game 162 after the Reds beat the Pirates and sealed the division. I am sure he is okay with that.... having won 2 World Series rings and knowing what it takes to get there and all.

Edited by WorkingAllTheTime
  • Like 1

Wainwright in 2014: 20-9 record with a 2.38 ERA. Second best win total in the majors. Third best ERA in the NL and fifth best ERA in the majors.

PS He had a shot at 21 wins, but was pulled before the start of game 162 after the Reds beat the Pirates and sealed the division. I am sure he is okay with that.... having won 2 World Series rings and knowing what it takes to get there and all.

Agreed. Would you take Edwin Jackson for him?

• Like 1

Let me get back to you on that.... sometime in 2021...

Fortunately, you're not the GM. Unfortunately, the Cardinals' real GM is a sentient human being...

• Like 1

Okay, I thought about it. Wainwright is off the board.

However, I will trade you Randy Choate, a bucket of used batting practice balls, and a half eaten pretzel from the Busch Stadium press box (pretty sure it was Bernie Miklasz' and he will be in the BBHOF one day) for Jorge Soler.

Come on, you know you want to do it.

What's the worse that could happen? *cough* Brock *cough, cough* Broglio.

:laughing guy:

PS Sorry. Couldn't resist.

It's unbelievable that "Painwright" has tendonitis in his elbow.

Everything is going the Giants way. They even get Michael Morse back in their line up.

I can't believe this reality.

Fu** the Giants!! :boo hiss: :madra: :moon:

Everything is going the Giants way. They even get Michael Morse back in their line up.

Amen my brother! Nice walk off bomb by Wong!! ROMO SUCKS!

Amen my brother! Nice walk off bomb by Wong!! ROMO SUCKS!

Speaking of walkoffs...

ISHIKAWA!!!!!

• Like 1

Jesus Christ! Here we go again! A Curse Thread turns into a reality. I can't take it.

The Giants are going to destroy the Royals.

I can't believe this. This feels like 2010 all over again when I wrote a similar thread on here stating the Giants would win it all.

TORTURE!

GO ROYALS!!!

• Like 1

Jesus Christ! Here we go again! A Curse Thread turns into a reality. I can't take it.

I can't believe this. This feels like 2010 all over again when I wrote a similar thread on here stating the Giants would win it all.

TORTURE!

GO ROYALS!!!

No sh**!! :madra:

GO Royals. :7up:

• Like 1

TORTURE!

GO ROYALS!!!

I could have a small stroke if the Giants win three rings in five years.

That's a fuckking DYNASTY!

An anagram for DYNASTY is well NASTY!

The A's won rings in 1972 1973 1974. Of course the A's also beat the lame ass Giants in 1989. SWEEP!

But I fear that it will now be A's 4 Rings Giants 3.

UGH!!!

• Like 1

TORTURE!

GO ROYALS!!!

I could have a small stroke if the Giants win three rings in five years.

That's a fuckking DYNASTY!

An anagram for DYNASTY is well NASTY!

The A's won rings in 1972 1973 1974. Of course the A's also beat the lame ass Giants in 1989. SWEEP!

But I fear that it will now be A's 4 Rings Giants 3.

UGH!!!

How do you think I feel? :LOL: