The San Francisco Giants Are Going To Win The World Series In 2014! FU*K!

RUSHHEAD666

Where are the Royal fans??? They beat the Giants in SF! (crickets) Guess they are off celebrating... :dweez:

There are something like 12 actual Royals fans in the whole of North America (really, all those fans in the stadium thought they were going to a Chiefs game, maybe a Jayhawks basketball game). The statistical chances of one of those actual Royals fans being a Rush fan is something in the neighborhood of 2. The chances they are on this board brings it down to 1. I am pretty sure that is Troutman.

PS After the Royals win this World Series, there will magically be millions of Royals fans. God bless 'mericuh! Land of the free, home of the bandwagon.

Its just more noticable. That Giants bandwagon got heavier the last few years (it happens to all teams that get real good), even after steroid boy stole the HR record (no one outside of SF believes thats legitimate). I for one like the Giants, especially because they beat STL. :)

Edited by lerxt1990
  • Like 2

Where are the Royal fans??? They beat the Giants in SF! (crickets) Guess they are off celebrating... :dweez:

There are something like 12 actual Royals fans in the whole of North America (really, all those fans in the stadium thought they were going to a Chiefs game, maybe a Jayhawks basketball game). The statistical chances of one of those actual Royals fans being a Rush fan is something in the neighborhood of 2. The chances they are on this board brings it down to 1. I am pretty sure that is Troutman.

PS After the Royals win this World Series, there will magically be millions of Royals fans. God bless 'mericuh! Land of the free, home of the bandwagon.

Its just more noticable. That Giants bandwagon got heavier the last few years (it happens to all teams that get real good), even after steroid boy stole the HR record (no one outside of SF believes thats legitimate). I for one like the Giants, especially because they beat STL. :)

Oh, the hatred toward my beloved Cardinals!

Alas... it would be a boring world if everyone loved them. I actually get annoyed with bandwagon Cardinal fans.

Here's to hoping Bochy putting MadBum in on short rest backfires. Don't get me wrong... dude is awesome... but I am pulling for KC... and I never root for the AL team. Plus, I really don't like the Giants uniforms (it's a quirk, I know, but I am a uniform geek).

Oh, the hatred toward my beloved Cardinals!

Alas... it would be a boring world if everyone loved them. I actually get annoyed with bandwagon Cardinal fans.

Here's to hoping Bochy putting MadBum in on short rest backfires. Don't get me wrong... dude is awesome... but I am pulling for KC... and I never root for the AL team. Plus, I really don't like the Giants uniforms (it's a quirk, I know, but I am a uniform geek).

Lol. That Baumgartner's always wiping his nose, I think hes snotting on the ball. Im rooting for KC just from a Cinderella story aspect.. but dont have a problem with the Giants. What about their unis dont you like? And whats with the long gelled up hair on that team? :)

• Like 1

Unbelievable!

Maybe the Giants will hire me to predict their future!

Damn I'm an idiot!

I'm the one who is cursed!

A couple of pitches here and there, and you would be celebrating a Kansas City Championship..... :haz:

It was a GREAT Series. Great for both teams, their fans, and for MLB.

• Like 3

Unbelievable!

Damn I'm an idiot!

Yeah,

I hate those ba****** with a passion! :madra: But you gotta tip your hat to them. The pulled it off again.

Edited by troutman

Unbelievable!

Damn I'm an idiot!

Wow RUSHHEAD666, you started this topic on Oct 8... weren't the Giants still playing the Nationals at that point? Well done. :notworthy: Did you bet any money in Vegas on your prediction?

I need the winning numbers in tomorrow night's lottery, my friend... 7 numbers between 1 and 49 please. :LOL: I'll be sure to give you a share.

I know you were doing a reverse jinx but it didn't work... oh well... thanks for such an entertaining topic. Congrats to the Giants and MadBum.... he'll be worth a fortune if he becomes a free agent.

Well.... damn it....

However, I will offer one thought:

This thread should not be titled "The San Francisco Giants are going to win the World Series."

It should be titled "MadBum is going to win the World Series."

Seriously. Dude is ridiculous. That was impressive. Historic. Historically impressive. Props to him. And oh my do the Giants have him signed for a song.

Unbelievable!

Damn I'm an idiot!

A couple of pitches here and there, and you would be celebrating a Kansas City Championship..... :haz:

It was a GREAT Series. Great for both teams, their fans, and for MLB.

Well stated!!!

Unbelievable!

Damn I'm an idiot!

Yeah,

I hate those ba****** with a passion! :madra: But you gotta tip your hat to them. The pulled it off again.

No tipping my hat here! Glad it is going to rain on their parade tomorrow!! :rage:

• Like 1

Well.... damn it....

However, I will offer one thought:

This thread should not be titled "The San Francisco Giants are going to win the World Series."

It should be titled "MadBum is going to win the World Series."

Seriously. Dude is ridiculous. That was impressive. Historic. Historically impressive. Props to him. And oh my do the Giants have him signed for a song.

You are correct. Mad Bum is a madman! I can't believe this reality.

Unbelievable!

Damn I'm an idiot!

Yeah,

No tipping my hat here! Glad it is going to rain on their parade tomorrow!! :rage:

Well,

It's only a game. Timing is every thing and they rose to the occasion when it mattered most. :madra:

• Like 1

Unbelievable!

Damn I'm an idiot!

Wow RUSHHEAD666, you started this topic on Oct 8... weren't the Giants still playing the Nationals at that point? Well done. :notworthy: Did you bet any money in Vegas on your prediction?

I need the winning numbers in tomorrow night's lottery, my friend... 7 numbers between 1 and 49 please. :LOL: I'll be sure to give you a share.

I know you were doing a reverse jinx but it didn't work... oh well... thanks for such an entertaining topic. Congrats to the Giants and MadBum.... he'll be worth a fortune if he becomes a free agent.

Hahaha! Thanks! But no way! I never bet on sports! I lose!! I just have this strange sense sometimes for a team I hate so much I try to jinx them into losing but the Giants always seem to win it now in the even years. I wrote a thread like this one in 2010 and stated the same thing way back in the summer of 2010! It killed me. But I did win some beer off of the Troutman!