The R40 Tour is still the correct title for the tour

LocalsBandGuy

The 2015 tour can be the 40th anniversary tour.........as long as they don't play anything from the 1st album. It'll be the 40th year since Neil's first albums came out.

But the big question for me is, what will the stage theme be? Steampunk has had it's time.

I say the guys go full on Retro light show mode. Lava lamps through projectors, Atari 800XL and Commodore 64 graphics, 70s Hanna Barbera style cartoons, and copies of the show available at merch booth 3 hrs afterwards on cassette or high quality vhs tape.

they'll probably do overture/temples, ctth, maybe the trees, maybe la villa, after all it's supposed to be a "fan favorites" tour or whatever

maybe working man

definitely spirit, maybe freewill, probably nothing else on that one, then the usual from moving pictures, subdivisions, probably more synth and 90s shit

who knows man

I still contend it should be called the 41th Anniversary tour. Not 40th, not 41st - but 41th (pronounced fourty firth). Why? Because if there is any band quirky enough to pull joke that off, it is Rush.

I'm hoping for the R42 tour myself.