Top 5 Rush songs from the 21st century

savagegrace26

Not an easy chore but here it is in no particular order. Far Cry, Earthshine, Headlong flight, Ghost Rider, Halo Effect with Alex's solo

To many good songs to choose from?....

They're good songs not great songs and there's enough of them to make it difficult. You really need to broaden you horizons Narp.

Not an easy chore but here it is in no particular order. Far Cry, Earthshine, Headlong flight, Ghost Rider, Halo Effect with Alex's solo

They're good songs not great songs and there's enough of them to make it difficult. You really need to broaden you horizons Narp.

Believe it or not I have some since joining here. When it comes to Rush I certainly have. I have actually figured out from 87' on what I actually like and don't. When I joined here a little over a year ago I just assumed it wasn't worth my time and mostly sucked anyway. I was proven wrong but its not the first time that's ever happened. There is much of the 87' to current catalog to like and some of it not so much. Believe it or not it was a major step for me to even sit and listen to it at least a few times over... :)
  • Like 1

Believe it or not I have some since joining here. When it comes to Rush I certainly have. I have actually figured out from 87' on what I actually like and don't. When I joined here a little over a year ago I just assumed it wasn't worth my time and mostly sucked anyway. I was proven wrong but its not the first time that's ever happened. There is much of the 87' to current catalog to like and some of it not so much. Believe it or not it was a major step for me to even sit and listen to it at least a few times over... :)

Exactly. Just imagine what the Narp of a year ago would have thought if he knew how much he'd one day love Presto.
  • Like 1

I have news for you and your 32 posts history. He has broadened his horizons considerably.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3