The Big Wheel - why?

dtpoet

So. The Big Wheel

When I was 17 or so, my best friend and I found his old Big Wheel in his basement. We did what any highly intelligent, responsible beings would be expected to do: we drenched it in lighter fluid, set it alight and rolled it down the hill at the end of his driveway. It veered off into the neighbor's lawn where it melted into a puddle of smoking plastic and toxic fumes, while Jim & I convulsed in helpless laughter.

Someone should have given this same treatment to the song: set the lyrics on fire before studio time was ever booked.

Still, it's light years better than "Neurotica".

• Like 2

So. The Big Wheel

When I was 17 or so, my best friend and I found his old Big Wheel in his basement. We did what any highly intelligent, responsible beings would be expected to do: we drenched it in lighter fluid, set it alight and rolled it down the hill at the end of his driveway. It veered off into the neighbor's lawn where it melted into a puddle of smoking plastic and toxic fumes, while Jim & I convulsed in helpless laughter.

Someone should have given this same treatment to the song: set the lyrics on fire before studio time was ever booked.

:LOL: and agreed... :cheers:

So. The Big Wheel

This is a great visual and an accurate assessment of the song...