Happy anniversary, ThatLightInYourEyes

Cyclonus X-1

Happy Anniversary Light!!! I would have gotten you a Neil book but I figured you already had them all.... :D :rose: :cheers:
  • Like 3

Hey, Light, I could swear I'd saved that sig pic you had when you were first here that said "Rush - Better Music Through Chemistry," and I was going to repost it because I always thought it was awesome and perfect! But I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'll post this instead. For some strange reason, it seems appropriate!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/BaltimoreYourTurnGo_zps1fdc39c1.png

Happy Anniversary, girl! :cheers:

• Like 1

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY THATLIGHTINYOUREYES!!!!!!

:cheerleader: :cheers: :hi: :ebert: :clap: :yay:

Edited by LyndseyG
  • Like 1

Hey, Light, I could swear I'd saved that sig pic you had when you were first here that said "Rush - Better Music Through Chemistry," and I was going to repost it because I always thought it was awesome and perfect! But I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'll post this instead. For some strange reason, it seems appropriate!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/BaltimoreYourTurnGo_zps1fdc39c1.png

Geddy wearing an Orioles t-shirt?

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary Light!!! I would have gotten you a Neil book but I figured you already had them all.... :D :rose: :cheers:

Yeah, I keep the full set with my Nicholas Sparks novels and My Chemical Romance CD's. :LOL:

Good lord! I got depressed just reading that post!

• Like 2

Yeah, I keep the full set with my Nicholas Sparks novels and My Chemical Romance CD's. :LOL:

I couldn't. I don't know who they even are..... :smash:

Neither do I.

Geddy wearing an Orioles t-shirt?

They were playing in Baltimore :yes:

Neither do I.

:hug2: :)

Neither do I.

Lucky.

• Like 1