2014 MLB playoff poll

laughedatbytime

MLB Playoff Polls  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the Series?

• Washington (Phil Simms would be proud)
    • Dodgers
    • Cardinals
    • Pirates
    • Giants
    • Angels
    • Orioles
    • Tigers
    • Royals
    • Athletics
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the Series?

• Washington
    • Dodgers
    • Cardinals
    • Pirates
    • Giants
    • Angels
    • Orioles
    • Tigers
    • Royals
    • Athletics

So many teams to root for: Royals, Athletics, Pirates...one to root against...Cardinals...and best of all, no Red Sox or Yankees!

In terms of who WILL win, I'll go with the team with the best offense, the Angels, and see if they have enough arms to pull it off.

• Like 1

I'm not going to vote... out of respect for all teams, I do not want to jinx them... this is the girl who thought the Blue Jays would win the World Series and USA would win the Ryder Cup...

I will say that it's a new season now and the team that stays hot and gets the breaks will win..

• Like 1

Team I want to Win - Pirates (duh)

Teams I could root for if Pirates are out - Orioles, As, Royals

Impartial - Nationals, Tigers

Dont want to see win - Dodgers, Angels, Giants

FML if they win - Cards

I am rooting for the Dodgers for Mattingly and the Orioles for Buck. But there are a lot of great stories here. I'd be happy for the Pirates, Royals, As (too late) or Washington. The only team I really don't want to win is the team I think will win: the Angels (reverse jinx, anyone?).

I think the Angels will win it, and I wouldn't mind if they did. I'd like to see the Nationals, Pirates, or Royals win it. It would be cool to see someone new hoist the trophy.

f**k...just f**k.

I would like to extend an invitation to goose to join the pirates camp for the remainder of their postseason. I think he can appreciate a small market team, doing more with less. I think goose knows in his heart of hearts that NL baseball is way cooler than AL baseball.

• Like 3

f**k...just f**k.

I would like to extend an invitation to goose to join the pirates camp for the remainder of their postseason. I think he can appreciate a small market team, doing more with less. I think goose knows in his heart of hearts that NL baseball is way cooler than AL baseball.

But then what is he going to do after tonight?

• Like 1

f**k...just f**k.

But then what is he going to do after tonight?

Go to sleep knowing he has been a loyal fan of his team for more than 2 months, which is more than you can say for 95% of Nats fans