2014 MLB playoff poll

laughedatbytime

MLB Playoff Polls  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the Series?

• Washington (Phil Simms would be proud)
    • Dodgers
    • Cardinals
    • Pirates
    • Giants
    • Angels
    • Orioles
    • Tigers
    • Royals
    • Athletics
  2. 2. Who do you want to win the Series?

• Washington
    • Dodgers
    • Cardinals
    • Pirates
    • Giants
    • Angels
    • Orioles
    • Tigers
    • Royals
    • Athletics

f**k...just f**k.

I would like to extend an invitation to goose to join the pirates camp for the remainder of their postseason. I think he can appreciate a small market team, doing more with less. I think goose knows in his heart of hearts that NL baseball is way cooler than AL baseball.

But then what is he going to do after tonight?

Go to sleep knowing he has been a loyal fan of his team for more than 2 months, which is more than you can say for 95% of Nats fans

Oh good lord. Is this the whacky bit you are going with, that Nats fans are just a bunch of Johnny-Come-Lately's?

f**k...just f**k.

I would like to extend an invitation to goose to join the pirates camp for the remainder of their postseason. I think he can appreciate a small market team, doing more with less. I think goose knows in his heart of hearts that NL baseball is way cooler than AL baseball.

Go to sleep knowing he has been a loyal fan of his team for more than 2 months, which is more than you can say for 95% of Nats fans

Oh good lord. Is this the whacky bit you are going with, that Nats fans are just a bunch of Johnny-Come-Lately's?

The last post from the 2013 Nationals Thread

2 weeks into the season

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

Dis is gettin' frustrating!

:LOL:

But hey, it's a long season, right?

:unsure:

f**k...just f**k.

2 weeks into the season

And your point is?

f**k...just f**k.

2 weeks into the season

And your point is?

Fair weather fans.... And I'm trolling you

f**k...just f**k.

2 weeks into the season

And your point is?

Fair weather fans.... And I'm trolling you

I know you be trollin'.

I stopped posting in that thread because I figured I had jinxed them. Notice I didn't start one for this year, and for that very reason. But we Nats fan are here. And we are LEGION!

:madra:

f**k...just f**k.

http://www.duetsblog.com/uploads/image/los-doyers_1.jpg Edited by goose

f**k...just f**k.

That was short-lived.

• Like 2

:facepalm:

Why? What went wrong? After searching for answers at the bottom of busch light cans, I still is confused. Poor pirates

Switch to Jack Daniels. You'll get the answer faster.

• Like 2

LA will probably win it. They have the best rotation and a good offense. But I'd like to see KC pull it off. They've earned it after 29 dark Octobers in a row.
  • Like 1

Looks like we might see LA-SF again in a few days. LA has the better team but the Giants are beasts in October.
  • Like 1

For long-time O's fans: Ain't the beer cold, baby!

I don't know about the beer but the bourbon sure tastes sweet!!

That's an old line from Chuck Thompson who did the Os games during the glory years of the 60s and 70s.

Looks like we might see LA-SF again in a few days. LA has the better team but the Giants are beasts in October.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4eda5cd0d5caa784df3785171f771b9d1deb8f9a/c=36-0-2527-1872&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/None/2014/10/04/1412480831000-USP-MLB-NLDS-San-Francisco-Giants-at-Washington-N-006.jpg

HR in the 18th inning...the stuff of boyhood dreams.

Wow, the Orioles and the Royals are both riding momentum. It should be an epic battle, perhaps 6 or 7 games (unless one of them goes cold like the Tigers or Angels). :popcorn: I'll be watching. I do hope the World Series winner is from the American League.

The fact that there's four days off before the start of the ALCS is really going to slow the Royals' momentum, I believe (though I hope not). I remember when the Rockies had won something like 19 out of 20 to get to the 2007 WS and then had about a week off. They probably wouldn't have won anyway (that was the most improbable run since the 1914 Miracle Braves), but it stopped all of their momentum and any chance they might have had.