• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#41 Drumnut

Drumnut

Bill Gates

• Members *
  • 18341 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:21 PM

Just stopped by to see if Pags was passing out cigars. cool10.gif  trink39.gif  

Sponsored Post

#42 Cygnus

Cygnus

The Barista of Boobies

• Members *
  • 14662 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:11 AM

user posted image

#43 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27117 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:22 AM

RyJ Churchill

user posted image

Is looking mighty fine for my 5 year anniversary  yes.gif  

#44 Pags

Pags

Surge of Adrenaline

• 19169 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Sep 29 2005, 08:21 PM)
Just stopped by to see if Pags was passing out cigars. cool10.gif  trink39.gif

Man I suck at knowing what a good cigar is.  So I'll take the one that Cyg was generous enough to supply and pass those out, along with the shots!!

trink38.gif  trink38.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif

It's time to celebrate a bit.

#45 Barney's Alter

Barney's Alter

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:26 PM

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=246633

OK this guy must be rich as hell...

#46 Barney's Alter

Barney's Alter

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 03:04 PM

[15:03] Zee≠mc˛: i'll smoke one of these monsters with you when I get them: http://www.mycigarblog.com/blog/2004/06/cohiba_siglo_vi.html
[15:03] Zee≠mc˛: can't wait to try it
[15:03] Barney Rebel: look at the white ash
[15:03] Barney Rebel: that us the mark of quality
[15:03] Zee≠mc˛: that thing will take us over an hour to smoke
[15:04] Zee≠mc˛: it's f*ckin big
[15:04] Barney Rebel: we need an occassion
[15:04] Barney Rebel: how about when the leafs win the cup?
[15:04] Zee≠mc˛: f**k
[15:04] Barney Rebel: it will age for sure by then
[15:04] Zee≠mc˛: i'll never get to smoke it

#47 Cygnus

Cygnus

The Barista of Boobies

• Members *
  • 14662 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (Barney's Alter @ Nov 14 2005, 04:04 PM)
[15:03] Zee≠mc˛: i'll smoke one of these monsters with you when I get them: http://www.mycigarblog.com/blog/2004/06/cohiba_siglo_vi.html
[15:03] Zee≠mc˛: can't wait to try it
[15:03] Barney Rebel: look at the white ash
[15:03] Barney Rebel: that us the mark of quality
[15:03] Zee≠mc˛: that thing will take us over an hour to smoke
[15:04] Zee≠mc˛: it's f*ckin big
[15:04] Barney Rebel: we need an occassion
[15:04] Barney Rebel: how about when the leafs win the cup?
[15:04] Zee≠mc˛: f**k
[15:04] Barney Rebel: it will age for sure by then
[15:04] Zee≠mc˛: i'll never get to smoke it

My puerto rican mechanic just gave me one of those Cohibas,  His supply shipment is late and he felt sorry for me because I'm down to smoking Dominicans.
user posted image
Its in my Humador for at least two weeks.  Need to make sure there will be no interruptions during that smoke.

#48 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27117 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:14 AM

user posted image

#49 Cygnus

Cygnus

The Barista of Boobies

• Members *
  • 14662 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:54 AM

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Cygnus, 28 November 2005 - 07:54 AM.

#50 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27117 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:49 PM

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18094

Ouch - my buddy got counterfeited.

#51 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27117 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:58 PM

Check these out:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/bigasscigar/
http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/tobaccoccino/

#52 Cygnus

Cygnus

The Barista of Boobies

• Members *
  • 14662 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:13 PM

Just finished a Fuente Grand Reserve

Life is Good smile.gif  

#53 barney_rebel

barney_rebel

The Camera Guy

• 27117 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:09 PM

user posted image

#54 Noisy Bastard

Noisy Bastard

The Seeker

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Sep 28 2005, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 29 2005, 12:02 AM)
Us potheads took over Jacks cigar thread,
Maybe we should make a  herb thread so jack can get  his thread back  ph34r.gif
Sorry Jack  unsure.gif  confused13.gif

Sorry bout that Jack  

Jack -- relax.
Get busy with the...  oh, you know.   b_sigh.gif

I guess you could say this thread got "high-Jacked" for a little bit.   wink.gif  

#55 2hi

2hi

The Seeker

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:THE BEST is..<br><br>PURPLE POWER<br>High: Certainly a high vs. stoned effect. The feeling is inspiring, like a low dose of philosophers' stones. Eye opening visuals, everything is a bit twisted as you gaze around. It is a great strain to smoke on a sunny, happy day, watching the light disappear and reappear on the the water surface.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:23 AM

I had a nice big Strawberry Blunt (white owl), with the Purple stuff inside.  cool10.gif  

#56 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22346 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (2hi @ Aug 7 2006, 11:23 AM)
I had a nice big Strawberry Blunt (white owl), with the Purple stuff inside.  cool10.gif

Strawberry White Owls? Those aren't cigars, they're candy.

No disrespect intended, but this is a cigar thread. Do a search for the 4:20 thread in Random Samples to post about.......other smokeables.

#57 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22346 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 01:13 PM

I enjoyed a Flor De Flores Cabinet Selection Double Corona yesterday. If you've never tried these cigars, you should. It's a Nicaraguan puro wih a smooth draw and a spicy (but not too spicy) flavor. One of my favorites!

#58 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:02 PM

I'm new to cigars.  I used to only smoke them when i went fishing, but for the last few months, i've been smoking about five a week or so.  I ONLY smoke those strawberry white owls.  I think they're pretty good.  I smoke them AS THEY ARE INTENDED FOR USE though... just to be clear there.  laugh.gif  

Now about two weeks ago I went to my first cigar shop and bought a few other brands.  Can't remember the names, but they were all vanilla flavored.  The guy didn't have any better quality than White Owl in stock.  Wasn't sure if he EVER got any strawberry flavored at all actually.  So i got a few vanillas.  One i liked.  

I smoked a non-flavored cigar not long ago.  It was a Jamaican.  The thing was HUGE.  Took me hours to smoke it.  yes.gif  I didn't like it much.  Quite harsh.  I'm a noob to cigars though.  Maybe by next RushCon.  The guy at the shop told me right now... i'd puke from a Cuban.  062802puke_prv.gif  

laugh.gif  

So gimme those white owl candies for now.  laugh.gif  

#59 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22346 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 7 2006, 10:02 PM)
I'm new to cigars.  I used to only smoke them when i went fishing, but for the last few months, i've been smoking about five a week or so.  I ONLY smoke those strawberry white owls.  I think they're pretty good.  I smoke them AS THEY ARE INTENDED FOR USE though... just to be clear there.  laugh.gif  

Now about two weeks ago I went to my first cigar shop and bought a few other brands.  Can't remember the names, but they were all vanilla flavored.  The guy didn't have any better quality than White Owl in stock.  Wasn't sure if he EVER got any strawberry flavored at all actually.  So i got a few vanillas.  One i liked.  

I smoked a non-flavored cigar not long ago.  It was a Jamaican.  The thing was HUGE.  Took me hours to smoke it.  yes.gif  I didn't like it much.  Quite harsh.  I'm a noob to cigars though.  Maybe by next RushCon.  The guy at the shop told me right now... i'd puke from a Cuban.  062802puke_prv.gif  

laugh.gif  

So gimme those white owl candies for now.  laugh.gif

The next time you're in the mood for a non-flavored cigar, try a Macanudo. They're very mild and reasonably priced. I like to refer to them as 'starter' cigars.

#60 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 7 2006, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 7 2006, 10:02 PM)
I'm new to cigars.  I used to only smoke them when i went fishing, but for the last few months, i've been smoking about five a week or so.  I ONLY smoke those strawberry white owls.  I think they're pretty good.  I smoke them AS THEY ARE INTENDED FOR USE though... just to be clear there.  laugh.gif 

Now about two weeks ago I went to my first cigar shop and bought a few other brands.  Can't remember the names, but they were all vanilla flavored.  The guy didn't have any better quality than White Owl in stock.  Wasn't sure if he EVER got any strawberry flavored at all actually.  So i got a few vanillas.  One i liked. 

I smoked a non-flavored cigar not long ago.  It was a Jamaican.  The thing was HUGE.  Took me hours to smoke it.  yes.gif  I didn't like it much.  Quite harsh.  I'm a noob to cigars though.  Maybe by next RushCon.  The guy at the shop told me right now... i'd puke from a Cuban.  062802puke_prv.gif 

laugh.gif 

So gimme those white owl candies for now.  laugh.gif

The next time you're in the mood for a non-flavored cigar, try a Macanudo. They're very mild and reasonably priced. I like to refer to them as 'starter' cigars.

Thanks for the tip Jack.  I will.  I am getting more and more into them.  I know that those White Owls are the industry bottom, but they last awhile and I really like strawberry.  yes.gif  

I am venturing further into this though.  I hate cigarettes and never smoked them, so it's tough starting to smoke anything at forty.  laugh.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users