TICK VS. TREEDUCK! THE EXCELLENT OFF CHALLENGE!!!

Tick

33 members have voted

1. 1. More Excellent?

• Tick
    • Treeduck

I'm back to even, baby! The big blue bug of justice!!!
  • Like 3

Tick, you should have made it so that we could see who voted for who. This way I could go around the board harassing the members who didn't vote. :cool:

Its ok, I had a gypsy place curse on anyone that didn't vote for me. No one panic, its nothing fatal! Its a curse of flatulence. Anyone who didn't vote for me may have some embarrassing times at key moments.

• Like 1

Tick, you should have made it so that we could see who voted for who. This way I could go around the board harassing the members who didn't vote. :cool:

Its ok, I had a gypsy place curse on anyone that didn't vote for me. No one panic, its nothing fatal! Its a curse of flatulence. Anyone who didn't vote for me may have some embarrassing times at key moments.

I think you can edit and change it can't you?

Actually, thanks for the flatulence curse. Seeing as how I live in a house full of males, I have been winning the latest rounds of fart-offs. I believe I've reached hero status.

Actually, thanks for the flatulence curse. Seeing as how I live in a house full of males, I have been winning the latest rounds of fart-offs. I believe I've reached hero status.

Glad I could help! Perhaps you should switch your vote?.....or maybe I'll just remove the curse?

Already got that covered.

A little known fact about Tick:

Tick is a well known lead singer on his local circuit and is known for his comedy version of AC/DC's FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK renamed FOR THOSE ABOUT TO COCK BLOCK. He sounds uncannily like Brian Johnson too...

• Like 1

Tick is a well known lead singer on his local circuit and is known for his comedy version of AC/DC's FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK renamed FOR THOSE ABOUT TO COCK BLOCK. He sounds uncannily like Brian Johnson too...

Well know fact about Treeduck:

He is usually full of s h i t. BUT... a quarter of his first sentence is true.

Edited by Tick
  • Like 2

there's only 6 words in the first sentence...

"A little known fact about Tick:"

What's true? little Tick?

Your wife must be so disappointed.

• Like 1

Disappointed in what? My size?

As I always say...I may not reach bottom but I'll bang the hell out of the sides!

• Like 3

As I always say...I may not reach bottom but I'll bang the hell out of the sides!

http://mkgmediagroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/conanclap.gif Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 2

:LOL:

• Like 2

:joker:

• Like 2

:16ton:

• Like 2

well.

this certainly jives with the North American Standard...

:yes:

• Like 4