Mara's Breakfast in Hell

Lost In Xanadu

Which food do you prefer  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite!

• Johnnycakes (aka cornbread)
    • Eggs (any style)
    • Bananas

Mara will be served banana johnnycakes with two sunny side up eggs, and she will be denied her Mountain Dew. Breakfast will be delivered by Kanye West driving a Kia Soul.

And tasked to teach Adam Levine how to drive that Soul.....

Mara will be served banana johnnycakes with two sunny side up eggs, and she will be denied her Mountain Dew. Breakfast will be delivered by Kanye West driving a Kia Soul.

Let's make sure it comes after a workout that has her doing dumbbell rows while this is playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WtmW-lfeE

WE LOVE YOU MARA!

• Like 1

You guys are EVIL!!! :LOL:

I can eat cornbread without gagging, actually. I just don't like the sawdust consistency - it leaches every bit of moisture from your mouth. So there you go.

Oh, and you forgot the raisin bread. Want me to stay away from your sweet rolls or oatmeal cookies? Put raisins in them. And oatmeal. I know that non-instant oatmeal is supposed to be so good for you, but I can't get past the wallpaper-paste consistency. I've tried and tried.

Edited by Mara
  • Like 2

You guys are EVIL!!! :LOL:

I can eat cornbread without gagging, actually. I just don't like the sawdust consistency - it leaches every bit of moisture from your mouth. So there you go.

Oh, and you forgot the raisin bread. Want me to stay away from your sweet rolls or oatmeal cookies? Put raisins in them. And oatmeal. I know that non-instant oatmeal is supposed to be so good for you, but I can't get past the wallpaper-paste consistency. I've tried and tried.

For surviving the Breakfast in Hell, you've earned a Mara's Dinner in Heaven: pizza made with fresh, high-quality mozzarella followed by ice cream with frozen cherries on top—served to you by Neil, of course.

Edited by Cyclonus X-1
  • Like 2