South Park

invisible airwave

Big Gay Al cracks me up.

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-9/0910/south-park-s09e10c02-were-getting-married-16x9.jpg?

The Rankin-Bass gerbil journey is a beauty! "Jeezus Chriiist..."
  • Like 1

After last week's episode, Yelp has filed a lawsuit against Comedy Central seeking 10 million in damages.

Seems like Yelp didn't appreciate the fact that South Park gave them a bad review.

I've gotta take this one back. I fell for a hoax news story.

There is no lawsuit.

• Like 2

After last week's episode, Yelp has filed a lawsuit against Comedy Central seeking 10 million in damages.

Seems like Yelp didn't appreciate the fact that South Park gave them a bad review.

I've gotta take this one back. I fell for a hoax news story.

There is no lawsuit.

:laughing guy:

I promise to never bring this up in SOCN.

:LOL:

What I like about this season is they're finally stringing all the episodes together in a clear and effective manner.

YES!!! Finally the long game!

SoDoSoPa!

Speaking from experience here in the Twin Cities, this episode struck a chord big time!

South Park is REALLY on point again this year.

Yep, in the past 10 or so years I've heard dozens of new "neighborhood" names, SoBo, ExDo, Shi Tpa Town, etc.

The episode from last night was BRUTAL poor poor Butters.

New episode had the extremely relatable example of being guilted into giving to charity every cock sucking time you check out at your local grocer. Pretty funny how they went about it. :LOL:

PC Principal is still around, and some fun was poked at the apparent pussification of many internet-goers (the Cartman twitter thing).

Past few seasons of this show have been great. :yes:

• Like 2

New episode had the extremely relatable example of being guilted into giving to charity every cock sucking time you check out at your local grocer. Pretty funny how they went about it. :LOL:

PC Principal is still around, and some fun was poked at the apparent pussification of many internet-goers (the Cartman twitter thing).

Past few seasons of this show have been great. :yes:

I thought the Yelp episode was Brilliant, but last night's was average at best.

The song in the middle went 'Book of Mormon' on us...the Whole foods checkout was right on....

Just did not think it was a great one, but hell 20 years on, they all can't be Home Runs

• Like 1

What I like about this season is they're finally stringing all the episodes together in a clear and effective manner.

SoDoSoPa!

Speaking from experience here in the Twin Cities, this episode struck a chord big time!

Yep, in the past 10 or so years I've heard dozens of new "neighborhood" names, SoBo, ExDo, Shi Tpa Town, etc.

I'm not sure I dare ask what happened...

SoDoSoPa!

I'm not sure I dare ask what happened...

Well since you didn't, I guess you could say any person fictional or otherwise would suffer immeasurable horrors when put in that situation. But, as usual, the town takes care of it lol.

Pretty good episode Wednesday night. A review of the episode informed that the "Tweek x Craig" fan fiction is... actually a think. Everything shown in the episode was community created.

Almost forgetting what Principal Victoria sounds like with her enduring replacement "PC Principal".

• Like 1

Pretty good episode Wednesday night. A review of the episode informed that the "Tweek x Craig" fan fiction is... actually a think. Everything shown in the episode was community created.

Almost forgetting what Principal Victoria sounds like with her enduring replacement "PC Principal".

Things being things on a show that's a thing.

It's getting heavy.

I love that they're devoting this season to satirizing Political Correctness, they did so a bit last season but this time around they're going all out.

Tweek x Craig was the worst episode of the season yet, but Safe Space was a masterpiece.

I'm also loving how they link the episodes together; South Park is at an all-time high as far as the double digit seasons go.