South Park

invisible airwave

Did not see this season premiere....

They have had a lot of great episodes, but my favorite is still the Anal Probe pilot

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4e/South_park_cartman_gets_an_anal_probe_episode.jpg

• Like 3

Not once did I laugh while watching it, I wonder what other current events will be covered this season (Ferguson, Robin Williams, ISIS)

I can't remember going through an entire epi without one single laugh, wow! :o I haven't seen the later seasons though :huh:

Not once did I laugh while watching it, I wonder what other current events will be covered this season (Ferguson, Robin Williams, ISIS)

Shit you could have an entire season devoted to the NFL the way things have been lately.

I thought the opener was a lot better than the gluten-free ebola episode.

Episodes like Crips and the rigged special olympus completely DESTROY these new ones though.

I think the last really good one they've put out was probably the one where Cartman tries to set Token up with the new girl a couple seasons ago.

I haven't seen many episodes, but out of all of them that I've seen, the one that was the funniest was the one where Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet.
  • Like 2

I haven't seen many episodes, but out of all of them that I've seen, the one that was the funniest was the one where Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet.

And probably their most controversial. At least in the top 5

I remember the controversy it stirred up. I can't remember if it was more that they were making fun of scientology or calling Tom Cruise homosexual. Either way, I didn't see anything wrong with the episode and still don't. That episode is a satirical masterpiece.

• Like 1

Just saw the Handi-Car episode, and it was my favorite episode of South Park since Season 7. Possibly a top-5 South Park episode ever. I was literally giggling aloud at the Matthew McConaughey references... and the whole "Wacky Races" concept. LOL That was an amazing episode.

Just saw the Handi-Car episode, and it was my favorite episode of South Park since Season 7. Possibly a top-5 South Park episode ever. I was literally giggling aloud at the Matthew McConaughey references... and the whole "Wacky Races" concept. LOL That was an amazing episode.

The first three episodes of this season have been pretty stellar to me. I dig that they introduced some continuity to them. Such as Randy "actually being Lorde" after him appearing as so for 5 seconds in the previous episode.

My main laughs for the Handicar episode were all the drivers using "Timmy" to say hi, the wheelchair armada, and the final shot with the handi kid's mom saying he wasn't going to ruin their vacation in Italy hahaha.

South Park has to be my favorite show. I'm usually in a better mood that 1/4 of the year they're in season.

• Like 1

It was a massive "F*** you" to scientology, conveniently getting Tom Cruise involved.

Best part was ending it with Stan saying "f*** you, sue me! Sue me!" several times, following by the credits rolling John Smith and Jane Smith for all names

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROO!!

http://1.images.southparkstudios.com/blogs/southparkstudios.com/files/2015/09/1902_Buckaroo.jpg?quality=0.8

That episode was hysterical! :LOL:

• Like 1

Big Gay Al cracks me up.

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-9/0910/south-park-s09e10c02-were-getting-married-16x9.jpg?

How about this one for most controversial?

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/101/1017150/the-return-of-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-to-the-two-towers-20090823111310518-000.jpg

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROO!!

http://1.images.southparkstudios.com/blogs/southparkstudios.com/files/2015/09/1902_Buckaroo.jpg?quality=0.8

That episode was hysterical! :LOL:

Season is great so far. New episode tomorrow!