What's in your Rush memorabilia collection?

G Lee

Aside from various tour books, shirts CDs and DVDs.blurays...I have a hand signed 2112 litho, a 2112 metal pin, an ancient FBN bottle opener that is completely worn out and may still be in a container somewhere, a BTLS DVD signed by Geddy, signed editions of Far and Away, Far and Near, CA and CL as well as the signed manuscript page framed piece from CA, the Rush rediscovered vinyl box set, the hologram edition of 2112 vinyl, a personalized signed hemispheres cd, a signed artists proof version of the Art Of Rush, and guitar picks from counterparts tour, SA, TM, CA and one R40. I think only one TM pick is a Geddy pick. I also have one of the t shirts from Geddy's dryer from the R30 tour. I have one autographed Andrew Macnaughtan litho of Neil with the SA kit under a bridge, and some other VIP swag from CA. I have some of my tickets also from the last few tours.

I don't have the pics to share here. But I've got the entire catalogue framed in LP size. I used kinkos to make 12-1/4x12-1/4 prints of Rush in Rio and SnA Live. For all the others, I've either got the original LP cover (MP still sealed), or I was able to find LP-sized promo posters.

I've got some signed photos that I snuck backstage at Mohegan Sun and left with Tony Geranios.

A pick I was given by Howard U. in Las Vegas in '96.

A photo of Geddy signing my HYF tour book in SLC in '97.

A Tshirt thrown from Alex at SLC in 2010, and another shot from Neil's cannon at SLC in 2013

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/glennb21122/slideshow/

Posters

Signed Feedback Poster

Signed R30 poster all three

Signed Different Stages Poster, signed by Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson (some minor creases)

Roll The Bones poster (unopened in plastic)

Exit Stage Left poster X2

Show OF Hands Poster X2

GUP poster

Presto Poster with minor Blemish/water spot

Neil Peart Paragon promo poster X2 in plastic,mint

GUP poster/rip at bottom

Rush Beyond The Lighted Stage Poster, mint

Rush in Rio record store mini-poster

Psychedelic Rush poster/crease in middle..old

Black and White Rush poster/presto?

Lithographs

Clockwork Angels Litho

Neil Peart DW Drums Litho

Geddy Lee McNaughtan Litho #122/500

Neil Peart Litho #29/500

Neil Peart Litho (R30) #274/500 65/500

Neil Peart (retrospective) # 191/500

Alex Lifeson 30th Anniversary Litho #22/500

2112 Litho # 47/500

Power Windows Litho

Signed and Framed Show of Hands Litho All three

Snakes and Arrows Litho #457/500 and #280/500

Record

Rush Moon Pressing

Counterparts Brazil Pressing

Subdivisions/ Red Barchetta 45 Picture Disc

Limited Edition Prime Mover White Vinyl

Limited Edition Roll The Bones Picture Disc

Limited Edition Roll The Bones Hologram CD

Hemispheres picture Disc

Hold Your Fire Limited edition 12’ Picture disc

Grace under Pressure Limited edition picture Disc Body Electric/some spine wear

Red Sector “A” red vinyl

Vital Signs ‘78

Caravan/BU2B Record store Single X2

Tour Books

Signed Power Windows Page Only Geddy and Alex

Signed Farewell To Kings 77-78 Exclusive Purple edition

Signed Presto all 3 three

Books

Rush Chrome Comic Book

Signed Rhythm and Light Book

Neil Peart Signed Far and Away #348

Rush comic book

Promo Photos

Signed Promo Photos X2

Signed items

Signed Replay Drumhead All three

Signed Cymbal Concert Used and signed by all three

Misc Items

Rush Golf Head covers

Rush Golf Putter

Rush G/P Cloth banner/headband

Golf Balls

Numerous pins/Buttons

Backstage Passes

Picks

Stickers

Edited by glennb2112

A lot of tour t-shirts a couple of non-tour t-shirts and a supposedly autographed copy of p/g album I bought off eBay for a reasonable price. Likely not legit since it didn't come with a COA. If anyone's a really good sleuth when it comes to their signatures, I'd post a pic here and you could tell me one way or the other but I have a pretty good idea. No biggie as it's nice on the wall regardless.

A lot of tour t-shirts a couple of non-tour t-shirts and a supposedly autographed copy of p/g album I bought off eBay for a reasonable price. Likely not legit since it didn't come with a COA. If anyone's a really good sleuth when it comes to their signatures, I'd post a pic here and you could tell me one way or the other but I have a pretty good idea. No biggie as it's nice on the wall regardless.

Email me or post a pic. Im pretty good at signatures.

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

Thanks for the offer. here it is.........

hG3nR11.jpg

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

hG3nR11.jpg

sorry not even close
  • Like 1

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

hG3nR11.jpg

sorry not even close

Not surprised and that's OK. Didn't pay a whole lot.

I've seen, and own, authentic autographs and have been a fan for decades.

The Alex sig looks real.

Geddy sig is likely fake.

Neil sig is definitely fake.

I've seen signed Rush memorabilia many times where the owner claims it's signed by whole band but has only one or two actual real sigs. I've also seen total counterfeits unfortunately.

• Like 1

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

hG3nR11.jpg

sorry not even close

Are you on Facebook? There is a pretty good group that welcomes Rush fans called Neil Peart drumsticks ( and Fake autograph alerts) in case you want to buy anything in the future. There is a long time Rush fan , Michael DF Lowe, that runs it and he often looks over eBay and collectible stuff for people. Since Neil's passing, apparently both prices and fake signatures are way up.

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

hG3nR11.jpg

sorry not even close

Are you on Facebook? There is a pretty good group that welcomes Rush fans called Neil Peart drumsticks ( and Fake autograph alerts) in case you want to buy anything in the future. There is a long time Rush fan , Michael DF Lowe, that runs it and he often looks over eBay and collectible stuff for people. Since Neil's passing, apparently both prices and fake signatures are way up.

Thanks for the heads up but no, I'm not on Facebook and have no interest. I'm going to copy the text of this post and save it and if I ever decide to buy something signed, I'll use my wife's FB account to contact the gentleman.

• Like 1

sellpaint6081@gmail.com

hG3nR11.jpg

sorry not even close

Thanks for the heads up but no, I'm not on Facebook and have no interest. I'm going to copy the text of this post and save it and if I ever decide to buy something signed, I'll use my wife's FB account to contact the gentleman.

Feel free to post here any time. I would hesitate to call myself an "expert", but I have been dealing and collecting Rush memorabilia and autographs for many, many years - longer than most. I can spot authentic and fake Rush signatures pretty easily. I too have no use for Facebook, but do know Michael.

• Like 2

I think all 3 are fake. But it it still brings joy to the owner, it’s all good.

That's probably the best answer. There would be no joy for me looking at something like that on a regular basis. But if the owner finds joy in it that's really all that matters.

• Like 1