Chat room - thread

YYZumbi

Everyone enjoy but me personally never again. My own fault certainly but its not my thing obviously.... :LOL: :cheers:

Curious minds want to know. What happened?

Everyone enjoy but me personally never again. My own fault certainly but its not my thing obviously.... :LOL: :cheers:

Its a long story. It has nothing to do with any members or anything like that. PM me if you want to know why. I won't and can't bite from here I promise.... :codger: :LOL: Edited by Narpski

Just so everyone knows and to answer all the fine folks here that are curious, I suck at it (chat) for any number of reasons. The folks in there are nice and have a good time but I can't keep up and it becomes stressful for me. Simple as that.... :cheers: :D Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Just so everyone knows and to answer all the fine folks here that are curious, I suck at it (chat) for any number of reasons. The folks in there are nice and have a good time but I can't keep up and it becomes stressful for me. Simple as that.... :cheers: :D

I run out of things to say. In any case, I can clear a Chat Room just by appearing in it. So in the end, I don't bother. :(

Just so everyone knows and to answer all the fine folks here that are curious, I suck at it (chat) for any number of reasons. The folks in there are nice and have a good time but I can't keep up and it becomes stressful for me. Simple as that.... :cheers: :D

I run out of things to say. In any case, I can clear a Chat Room just by appearing in it. So in the end, I don't bother. :(

I've never seen you in chat. And I'd certainly never leave if you came in.

• Like 3

In the earlier days, I was.

In the earlier days, I was.

Well give it a try again. You're a Super Star around these parts.

;)

• Like 1

You all missed the good ol' days!! :codger: :LOL:

I'm not fast enough for chat. By the time I've thought of something to say and written it, the conversation has moved on a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnng way
  • Like 2

I'm not fast enough for chat. By the time I've thought of something to say and written it, the conversation has moved on a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnng way

That's the other problem I have.

• Like 2

That's the other problem I have.

That is a big problem,

The thing is. Back in the day. Most of the time the chemestry was really good. Folks knew when to post and wait a bit. Not always but it went pretty well most of the time. It was so awesome! I never go now. I would if it were the right folks I guess. :LOL:

I resemble that remark.

What can you say in there that you can't post on here or send to someone in a private message?

Nothing, it's just a quicker way of talking to people. I know exactly what Your Lion means though, sometimes your talking to someone, they ask you a question, and it's a question which requires a long response, and if it takes you longer than about 20 seconds to respond they start saying things like "hello?!", and then you panic, delete that entire paragraph you've just sweated blood and tears over to write, and just say, "I'm here, sorry" to avoid them getting annoyed at you!

• Like 2

What can you say in there that you can't post on here or send to someone in a private message?

Nothing, it's just a quicker way of talking to people. I know exactly what Your Lion means though, sometimes your talking to someone, they ask you a question, and it's a question which requires a long response, and if it takes you longer than about 20 seconds to respond they start saying things like "hello?!", and then you panic, delete that entire paragraph you've just sweated blood and tears over to write, and just say, "I'm here, sorry" to avoid them getting annoyed at you!

This^^^^^^ :wacko: My problem x 1000 :goodone: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

When I first found this forum I thought the chat feature was odd. I agree that you can just say things in private PM's. I don't see the point of having it.
  • Like 1

When I first found this forum I thought the chat feature was odd. I agree that you can just say things in private PM's. I don't see the point of having it.

You can talk to people quicker in chat. Plus you can click a member's name in there and have a private conversation with them.

• Like 1

You can talk to people quicker in chat. Plus you can click a member's name in there and have a private conversation with them.

I guess I'm not in that much of a hurry.

• Like 1