2014-2015 Soccer - Is there no thread?

alphseeker

I looked but can't find it. If there is one let me know. Premiere league is at full speed ahead. Been a great start to season. Today Chelsea and Man. City highlight Lampard scores tying goal in 85th minute against his old team. Classy move not to celebrate. Payed his respects to Chelsea fans after game. Class Act. NFL needs more of these guys. 1-1 final. Great game.

Yes, Everton is off to a horrible start after there 5th place last year. :facepalm:

I think playing in the Europa League on Thursday may have had an affect on them yesterday fitness wise. Though they're going to have to get used to this packed schedule if they want to challenge for fourth spot again.

Most interesting soccer item in forever...

http://www.businessinsider.com/nude-photo-leak-2014-9

The pictures, which also included nude shots of actress Vanessa Hudgens and US soccer star Hope Solo, appeared briefly on 4chan and Reddit, before being removed, celebrity gossip site TMZ reported.

Stoke v Newcastle tonight - that'll get the hearts racing. Will we get our first win of the season? Unlikely, but will the Fat Controller's yes=man (Pardew) survive? Second longest in-post manager in the top league and done f*** all!

I not usually out to get people sacked, but he's on borrowed time.

Yes, Everton is off to a horrible start after there 5th place last year. :facepalm:

I think playing in the Europa League on Thursday may have had an affect on them yesterday fitness wise. Though they're going to have to get used to this packed schedule if they want to challenge for fourth spot again.

That game the week before last was shocking. I was expecting so much more but on the back of Euro is all I put it down to I guess.

Just some last desperate randomness to bump it again...^^^ I have a lot of respect for Steve Bruce...I just want Liverpool to win this season - P L E A S E (but it won't happen with their current defense)...Chelsea and Arsenal are so easy to despise...we have the premier live/highlights free-to-air which is nice :)

Just some last desperate randomness to bump it again...^^^ I have a lot of respect for Steve Bruce...I just want Liverpool to win this season - P L E A S E (but it won't happen with their current defense)...Chelsea and Arsenal are so easy to despise...we have the premier live/highlights free-to-air which is nice :)

I presume you're a Liverpool fan? And yes Bruce is fantastic. Everyone rightly associates him with his time at Man Utd but the job he's done at Hull, who I support, is arguably more impressive.

I presume you're a Liverpool fan? And yes Bruce is fantastic. Everyone rightly associates him with his time at Man Utd but the job he's done at Hull, who I support, is arguably more impressive.

Aye, you could say that with. They had it in their grasp, it was so close...

Speaking of Man U I really love what Hughes has done for Stoke as well. Don't ever underestimate those two teams! And look at Swansea and Southampton lately - WOW!!...Pardew will stay in there for a several months yet, they will give him a chance, however desperate.

Aye, you could say that with. They had it in their grasp, it was so close...

Speaking of Man U I really love what Hughes has done for Stoke as well. Don't ever underestimate those two teams! And look at Swansea and Southampton lately - WOW!!...Pardew will stay in there for a several months yet, they will give him a chance, however desperate.

Pardew's on a eight year contract there or something silly like that, so I think Pardew will stay because it'll cost too much to sack him. Personally I think, aside from this season, he's done a decent job there and shouldn't be under as much pressure as he is.

• Like 1