Which Rush Member Would You LEAST Want To Be Stuck In An Elevator With?

ThatLightInYourEyes

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Rush member would you LEAST want to be stuck in an elevator with?

• Alex
    • Geddy
    • Neil

Yes, I think we've come to the level of boredom where we're making polls like this one. So, imagine being stuck in an elevator with just one person for a little more than twelve hours, and that person is one of the Rush guys and nobody else. Which one would be the biggest nightmare scenario? Answers are hidden, so nobody has to know.

Also, sorry I don't have a poll on which one you want to be stuck with the most. That would be way too easy, and probably belongs in NWW in some cases. :LOL:

• Like 2

I have a feeling I know how this is going to turn out. :LOL:

I think they would all be interesting to talk to, but if I had to pick one it would probably be Neil. Even though I think he would be interesting for a little while, I have a feeling it would get boring fast.

• Like 1

Geddy. I don't think I would get along with him to begin with, so I imagine I would be rather irritated to find myself trapped in an enclosed area with him.

I have no qualms about revealing that if I had to be stuck with one of them, I'd prefer it to be Lifeson. We could talk guitar, and we'd easily joke the time away since we're both witty individuals.

Do I need to get someone else to ask the question for me, especially since my choice would be Alex? Or are you guys still reeling from forever ago?

:waits for a flood of, "Hey, why do you hate Alex??" responses: :popcorn:

• Like 1

Geddy

Really? I love his voice too much that I didn't want to sit through hours of a good conversation with him. After the serious talk is over I would love to force him to sing along to my weird Rush vocal interpretations. Poor guy.

Can't really choose for myself, they're all interesting characters playing a big role in my flick. :rush:

• Like 1

Does the Rush member happen to have bedroll and pillow with him and a pair of drumsticks in his pocket?....

You could use Alex's stomach as a pillow. :LOL:

• Like 1

probably Neil because I'd have to refrain from talking about Rush. And knowing me, if I was wearing a Rush shirt, it would be pretty awkward.
  • Like 2

probably Neil because I'd have to refrain from talking about Rush. And knowing me, if I was wearing a Rush shirt, it would be pretty awkward.

I'm sure he would sing after a few hours with you. Even more, I'm pretty sure he loves to talk about himself and Rush. He's Neil.

• Like 2

I'm sure he would sing after a few hours with you. Even more, I'm pretty sure he loves to talk about himself and Rush. He's Neil.

i feel like he would get creeped out if I started raving about how big a fan I am.

• Like 3

Neil. ONLY because I would feel very inadequate in the conversation department. Geddy's a close second. I'd like to think that even if I couldn't hold an intelligent conversation with Alex, I could always fall back on the, "Flirt your a** off" card. Which, let's be honest, I would pull out and use right from the get go anyway.
  • Like 1