Best Beer Break Songs

savagegrace26

Xanadu.

(Shorter lines.)

More time....

Unless they abbreviate it and go right into Superconductor again. Do you guys want to run the risk of missing that one?

I'll takes my chances..... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Xanadu.

(Shorter lines.)

I'll be right behind you.

Not sure I would follow Goose where he would be going. The facilities may not be fit for a lady.... :rose: :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Why would anyone leave during the set to get beer when they have an intermission? Even if I don't like the song being played I'm not going to leave and risk missing the next one. Heck, what if something interesting happens during that song and you're out buying beer (or going to the bathroom, or whatever)? Plus, is overpriced, crappy beer really more important than watching the band you paid (a lot of) good money to see?
  • Like 7

Why would anyone leave during the set to get beer when they have an intermission? Even if I don't like the song being played I'm not going to leave and risk missing the next one. Heck, what if something interesting happens during that song and you're out buying beer (or going to the bathroom, or whatever)? Plus, is overpriced, crappy beer really more important than watching the band you paid (a lot of) good money to see?

I have to agree with this especially since beer goes through me like a sieve so I'd avoid drinking until afterwards. If I had to take a break though for example during the last tour, it would be to 7 cities of gold or caravan. Edited by Shemp

Unless it was an emergency, or if I had already seen Rush in concert many, many times, even if I disliked the song, I wouldn't leave. The joy of watching them would be enough for me.

Just sit through a bunch of S & A stuff like I did in 07' and you may feel the sudden urge to pee or buy a t-shirt.....

Unless it was an emergency, or if I had already seen Rush in concert many, many times, even if I disliked the song, I wouldn't leave. The joy of watching them would be enough for me.

Just sit through a bunch of S & A stuff like I did in 07' and you may feel the sudden urge to pee or buy a t-shirt.....

Sorry but I saw that tour and I would never have left for anything. I thought it was great. If I had known it was the last decent tour for Geddys voice, I would have gone to more shows.

• Like 1

Sorry but I saw that tour and I would never have left for anything. I thought it was great. If I had known it was the last decent tour for Geddys voice, I would have gone to more shows.

That is what I heard. I think GM said the same thing.

I would even sit tight during any songs from Snakes.

Like I said, only in an absolute emergency would I leave during a Rush concert.

• Like 1

Because trying to piss and get anything at all during intermission is impossible as a man at a Rush show. I go to each tour a few times, and after seeing Territories once, there is absolutely no reason for me to see it again.

I think the only songs that I have left for breaks have been Territories, something from that gawd awful string of S&A material in the S&A tour, Faithless, and Stick it Out.

There aren't too many that I'd leave for, but if I've already heard the song live and it comes from S&A or CP, there's a good chance that I'll take a break.

That is what I heard. I think GM said the same thing.

I would even sit tight during any songs from Snakes.

Like I said, only in an absolute emergency would I leave during a Rush concert.

Um...Is there some other GM on the board? Because this one sure didn't say that! :LOL: