All things being = more or less

Motorshooter

Rush > Fly by Night > A Caress of Steel < 2112 = All the Worlds a Stage = A Farewell to Kings = Hemispheres > Permanent Waves > Moving Pictures > Signals < Grace Under Pressure.

Yes this rating was inspired by a members post. There is no scientific merit to this rating and your opinions others do not care about, and your mileage my vary.

Don't like where Signals is sitting. But I guess less = more, more or less..

Ok I think I get it!

Rush < Fly By Night > Caress Of Steel < 2112 > A Farewell To Kings = Hemispheres < Permanent Waves > Moving Pictures < Signals > Grace Under Pressure < Power Windows > Hold Your Fire < Presto < Roll The Bones > Counterparts < Test For Echo > Vapor Trails/Remixed < Snaked And Arrows > Clockwork Angels

I think I got the arrows right!

• Like 1

Ok I think I get it!

Rush < Fly By Night > Caress Of Steel < 2112 > A Farewell To Kings = Hemispheres < Permanent Waves > Moving Pictures < Signals > Grace Under Pressure < Power Windows > Hold Your Fire < Presto < Roll The Bones > Counterparts < Test For Echo > Vapor Trails/Remixed < Snaked And Arrows > Clockwork Angels

You sure about this?....... :huh:

Ok I think I get it!

Why do you have so much love for that wussy album? ;)

Ok I think I get it!

It is not wussy. It is a beautiful album and the songs are phenomenal! Top five for me!

1. Hem

=1. AFTK

=1. HYF

4. MP

5. VT

And I couldn't care what anyone thinks!

Ok I think I get it!

It is not wussy. It is a beautiful album and the songs are phenomenal! Top five for me!

1. Hem

=1. AFTK

=1. HYF

4. MP

5. VT

They mean you got the arrows backwards.

HYF < Presto means HYF isn't as good as Presto.

• Like 1

Ok I think I get it!

1. Hem

=1. AFTK

=1. HYF

4. MP

5. VT

OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so thick...

• Like 1

Ok I think I get it!

1. Hem

=1. AFTK

=1. HYF

4. MP

5. VT

Thank you. My point.....

Ok I think I get it!

1. Hem

=1. AFTK

=1. HYF

4. MP

5. VT

Thank you. My point.....

Well I don't know...I still don't get it!

Ok I think I get it!

1. Hem

=1. AFTK

=1. HYF

4. MP

5. VT

Thank you. My point.....

They're greater than/less than symbols; we're using them to indicate "greater" or "lesser" albums :)

• Like 1

Ok I think I get it!

1. Hem

=1. AFTK

=1. HYF

4. MP

5. VT

Thank you. My point.....

I think you meant to convey this <HYF> It is better than the album previous and after it.....

Rush > Fly by Night > A Caress of Steel < 2112 = All the Worlds a Stage = A Farewell to Kings = Hemispheres > Permanent Waves > Moving Pictures > Signals < Grace Under Pressure.

Yes this rating was inspired by a members post. There is no scientific merit to this rating and your opinions others do not care about, and your mileage my vary.

I am not able to participate in this thread because the above does not make mathematical sense. Without parentheses I would read it left to right and p/g would be more than/better than all the others, possibly combined.

• Like 2

I am not able to participate in this thread because the above does not make mathematical sense. Without parentheses I would read it left to right and p/g would be more than/better than all the others, possibly combined.

Yes, I thought of that but this is simplified "math" for dummies.

• Like 2