I had a really bad Rush dream last night :(

fraroc

I had one last night.....It was NOT a good dream at all...And it might even make some people on this site cry. It was a very vivid and real dream....that you could swear was real life.

In my dream, Rush announced their new lineup and tour...It was going to be Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart, and a new bassist, keyboardist, and singer....Very handsome and muscular young dude with nice masculine looks, an amazing voice, and an EXTREMELY good bassist and keyboardist. You might be wondering at this point....What the hell happened to Geddy? Why is he not in Rush anymore? Why do they have a new singer/bassist/keyboardist after 41 years of being together?

Well.....in my dream, Geddy Lee was killed in a car accident a few days after Christmas in 2013...Originally, after that absolute tragedy took place, Rush was going to call it quits....but Alex decided to go on their 41st anniversary tour as a tribute to Ged...So they got this new guy in the band...

And suddenly fast forward to 2015...I go to one of their concerts at Nassau Coliseum...Musically, they sounded great, but anyone could tell that they were completely off without Ged....Alex did not do ONE funny thing the entire show. He just stood there in one spot with a sullen exp<b></b>ression on his face and played guitar, and Neil looked as miserable and haggard as could be.....The "new guy" did a great job getting the audience involved as he jumped around, took off his shirt, and multitasked between bass and keyboards and singing effortlessly....The opening song of the second set was Afterimage as a tribute to Geddy Lee....And that's when the entire f***ing arena started to cry as a montage of Geddy Lee photographs and video vingettes played across the screen...That whole song, Alex and Neil both had waterfall-like tears flowing from their eyes...It pained me so much to see them like this. Alex and Neil looked so...completely heartbroken and empty...They were full-on going through the motions the entire show....The new guy on the other hand looked like he wanted to have fun on stage, but him too looked majorly depressed at many points during the show...Fully cognizant of the fact that even though he can sing like him and play like him perfectly....

Nothing and no one can ever replace Geddy Lee.

I woke up from that dream at 5:00AM in tears....Because I literally thought it was real. I thought that Geddy had really died :( It wasn't until I checked his Wikipedia that I knew he was alive and well...

God, that was one awful dream...I hope I never, ever, ever, have it again....

Well that's the best laugh I've had all day! You are either a total drip or an affected attention whore.

Either way, still breastfeeding at your age will make you like this.

Did Spaghetti Lee just make another account?

Get over yourself you soppy tart.

I had a dream about Rush and Geddy wasn't there and I woke up crying...which are you, 9 or a Spaghetti Lee alter?

You're a dick.

You've just admitted crying over a dream about Rush, but I am a dick...

Umm, ok.

It's a sad f***ing dream. What the f**k do you expect me to do?

I mean Jesus Christ I have a dream Geddy f***ing died, what do you want me to do, be HAPPY?

You know what else? Santa Claus is dead. He got gored to death by his reindeer.

And the Tooth Fairy? That's just your sick pedophile uncle.

You may be 53 years old, but you have the brain of a f***ing high school student.

And he doesn't get it back unless his parents pay the ransom.

Now stop bothering me ladyboy.

• Like 2

It is a science fact that we probably all have Rush dreams that we can't remember. I always thought how absurd is to have dreams that you can't remember, it's like saying that you have some experience of something that you feel don't exist. So at least someone here on this forum has something real too share with that concern Rush, in this case, it's a little nightmare, but it could be the sign that if one of the guys died accidentally, it would be the end of the world for many of us here...

I had one last night.....It was NOT a good dream at all...And it might even make some people on this site cry. It was a very vivid and real dream....that you could swear was real life.

In my dream, Rush announced their new lineup and tour...It was going to be Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart, and a new bassist, keyboardist, and singer....Very handsome and muscular young dude with nice masculine looks, an amazing voice, and an EXTREMELY good bassist and keyboardist. You might be wondering at this point....What the hell happened to Geddy? Why is he not in Rush anymore? Why do they have a new singer/bassist/keyboardist after 41 years of being together?

Well.....in my dream, Geddy Lee was killed in a car accident a few days after Christmas in 2013...Originally, after that absolute tragedy took place, Rush was going to call it quits....but Alex decided to go on their 41st anniversary tour as a tribute to Ged...So they got this new guy in the band...

And suddenly fast forward to 2015...I go to one of their concerts at Nassau Coliseum...Musically, they sounded great, but anyone could tell that they were completely off without Ged....Alex did not do ONE funny thing the entire show. He just stood there in one spot with a sullen exp<b></b>ression on his face and played guitar, and Neil looked as miserable and haggard as could be.....The "new guy" did a great job getting the audience involved as he jumped around, took off his shirt, and multitasked between bass and keyboards and singing effortlessly....The opening song of the second set was Afterimage as a tribute to Geddy Lee....And that's when the entire f***ing arena started to cry as a montage of Geddy Lee photographs and video vingettes played across the screen...That whole song, Alex and Neil both had waterfall-like tears flowing from their eyes...It pained me so much to see them like this. Alex and Neil looked so...completely heartbroken and empty...They were full-on going through the motions the entire show....The new guy on the other hand looked like he wanted to have fun on stage, but him too looked majorly depressed at many points during the show...Fully cognizant of the fact that even though he can sing like him and play like him perfectly....

I woke up from that dream at 5:00AM in tears....Because I literally thought it was real. I thought that Geddy had really died :( It wasn't until I checked his Wikipedia that I knew he was alive and well...

Well that's the best laugh I've had all day! You are either a total drip or an affected attention whore.

I had a dream about Rush and Geddy wasn't there and I woke up crying...which are you, 9 or a Spaghetti Lee alter?

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

I mean Jesus Christ I have a dream Geddy f***ing died, what do you want me to do, be HAPPY?

You may be 53 years old, but you have the brain of a f***ing high school student.

No. I will not stop bothering you because I am a spiteful little shit.

• Like 2

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

There's a nice little feature under manage/ignore prefs where you can block certain people's posts.

• Like 3

And suddenly fast forward to 2015...I go to one of their concerts at Nassau Coliseum...Musically, they sounded great, but anyone could tell that they were completely off without Ged....Alex did not do ONE funny thing the entire show. He just stood there in one spot with a sullen expression on his face and played guitar, and Neil looked as miserable and haggard as could be.....The "new guy" did a great job getting the audience involved as he jumped around, took off his shirt, and multitasked between bass and keyboards and singing effortlessly....The opening song of the second set was Afterimage as a tribute to Geddy Lee....And that's when the entire f***ing arena started to cry as a montage of Geddy Lee photographs and video vingettes played across the screen...That whole song, Alex and Neil both had waterfall-like tears flowing from their eyes...It pained me so much to see them like this. Alex and Neil looked so...completely heartbroken and empty...They were full-on going through the motions the entire show....The new guy on the other hand looked like he wanted to have fun on stage, but him too looked majorly depressed at many points during the show...Fully cognizant of the fact that even though he can sing like him and play like him perfectly....

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

There you go. Those old basement rats aren't as hard-assed as they pretend to be. Just don't let them drag you down to their level. :no:

• Like 1

How in the f**k would you all know how I felt or how I should feel? I'M the one who had the bad dream about Rush, not any of you.

Don't listen to these guys that are being asswipes. They have nothing better to do than to cut other people down. Don't take it personally.

:eyeroll:

• Like 1

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

There you go. Those old basement rats aren't as hard-assed as they pretend to be. Just don't let them drag you down to their level. :no:

This big square quote vortex tunnel here is starting to look pretty crazy on my iPhone just sayin lol

• Like 1

It is a science fact that we probably all have Rush dreams that we can't remember. I always thought how absurd is to have dreams that you can't remember, it's like saying that you have some experience of something that you feel don't exist. So at least someone here on this forum has something real too share with that concern Rush, in this case, it's a little nightmare, but it could be the sign that if one of the guys died accidentally, it would be the end of the world for many of us here...

Not me,

Too much fishing to do. :7up: :D

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

Do you lot ever get out? Some geezer announces on an open forum that he woke up weeping because Geddy Lee died in a dream and everyone is supposed to be too polite to tell him to grow the f**k up?

People are way too soft and over-sensitive these days and the kind of mutual masturbation and shared grief that goes on online these days is symptomatic of the problems in society. You do not know Geddy Lee, I don't know Geddy Lee but I am reasonably certain he would have more sympathy with my tone than with this soppy, over-wrought tender heart.

• Like 2

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

Do you lot ever get out? Some geezer announces on an open forum that he woke up weeping because Geddy Lee died in a dream and everyone is supposed to be too polite to tell him to grow the f**k up?

People are way too soft and over-sensitive these days and the kind of mutual masturbation and shared grief that goes on online these days is symptomatic of the problems in society. You do not know Geddy Lee, I don't know Geddy Lee but I am reasonably certain he would have more sympathy with my tone than with this soppy, over-wrought tender heart.

Oh, look at Mr. f***ing Tough Guy over here. Take my advice, get the f**k over yourself.

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

Oh, look at Mr. f***ing Tough Guy over here. Take my advice, get the f**k over yourself.

Just change your forum name to Crybaby Wetpants and this'll be done.

• Like 4

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

"Crybaby Wetpants"

Okay. You know what? I was wrong when I said that you have the brain of a high school student.

You have the brain and the maturity level of a third grader.

• Like 1

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

"Crybaby Wetpants"

Okay. You know what? I was wrong when I said that you have the brain of a high school student.

As opposed to your pre-schooler emotional sophistication.

Look we can keep at this until the Admin Team close this thread and rap my knuckles for being a big meany head to you or you can simply admit that you are wetter than an otter's pocket and go back to suckling or whatever thing it is you do in your sordid little grief hole basement.

• Like 1

And suddenly fast forward to 2015...I go to one of their concerts at Nassau Coliseum...Musically, they sounded great, but anyone could tell that they were completely off without Ged....Alex did not do ONE funny thing the entire show. He just stood there in one spot with a sullen expression on his face and played guitar, and Neil looked as miserable and haggard as could be.....The "new guy" did a great job getting the audience involved as he jumped around, took off his shirt, and multitasked between bass and keyboards and singing effortlessly....The opening song of the second set was Afterimage as a tribute to Geddy Lee....And that's when the entire f***ing arena started to cry as a montage of Geddy Lee photographs and video vingettes played across the screen...That whole song, Alex and Neil both had waterfall-like tears flowing from their eyes...It pained me so much to see them like this. Alex and Neil looked so...completely heartbroken and empty...They were full-on going through the motions the entire show....The new guy on the other hand looked like he wanted to have fun on stage, but him too looked majorly depressed at many points during the show...Fully cognizant of the fact that even though he can sing like him and play like him perfectly....

You're a dick.

Umm, ok.

"Crybaby Wetpants"

As opposed to your pre-schooler emotional sophistication.

Look we can keep at this until the Admin Team close this thread and rap my knuckles for being a big meany head to you or you can simply admit that you are wetter than an otter's pocket and go back to suckling or whatever thing it is you do in your sordid little grief hole basement.

Ouch!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HS_C-Gv29Y

:haz: :D

:popcorn: better than than never....

You can get therapy for that stammer.

Thanks. I think....

No no no problem bud.

Just noticed. My brain will engage and communicate properly with fingers shortly.....
  • Like 2

Thanks. I think....

No no no problem bud.

Just noticed. My brain will engage and communicate properly with fingers shortly.....

I've just sobbed my heart out at your beautiful honesty and the tragedy of finger/brain failure. I might need counselling.

• Like 1

Thanks. I think....

No no no problem bud.

I've just sobbed my heart out at your beautiful honesty and the tragedy of finger/brain failure. I might need counselling.

Just don't have a dream about it..... ;)
  • Like 3