Rush <> Chronolgically

savagegrace26

I always find Eagle fascinating and intriguing. :) Even her posts. :)

You get my vote, Eagle. ;)

She gets to the point but enjoys some frolic also till it gets below 5th grade level :LOL: . Gotta respect that.... :cheers:
  • Like 3

My father live

She gets to the point but enjoys some frolic also till it gets below 5th grade level :LOL: . Gotta respect that.... :cheers:

Well I understand the boredom thing for you maybe. My father lives in North Carolina and he brings up killing himself every other day.

Edited by savagegrace26

I always create exciting threads.

Did you catch my latest? The one on Rush's Disco songs?

Everybody enjoyed it from what I saw. They took it exactly as intended.... ;)
  • Like 1

At least len is "entertained" by this stuff...but he has Asperger's syndrome so he's a step above the "regular" people.

Don't assume my audience is you or think it's my job to entertain you. You can always watch reruns of SCTV or The Magic Garden.

Don't understand why people complain about certain threads. If you don't like them or don't find them interesting then don't bother with them and don't respond...it's that simple (but I suppose it's boredom that compels you to).

There's shit threads here all of the time even when Rush has a new release or in the middle of the tour.

The threads are part of the 90% too. 90% of garbage...and I think that's always a constant...

And yet you say you aren't bored and yet you keep making these boring threads.

They're apparently not boring to me...

Don't assume everything that you post is always fascinating and intriguing ;)

Yes I would say take your own advice.

Thank you Lorraine. I find your posts fascinating and intriguing too. :)

• Like 2

My father live

Well I understand the boredom thing for you maybe. My father lives in North Carolina and he brings up killing himself every other day.

Which means you should be spending more time paying attention to him while he is still here. We only get one set of parents.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

My father live

Which means you should be spending more time paying attention to him while he is still here. We only get one set of parents.

Eh. You don't know what's going on or what I do.

Edited by savagegrace26

Don't understand why people complain about certain threads. If you don't like them or don't find them interesting then don't bother with them and don't respond...it's that simple (but I suppose it's boredom that compels you to).

There's shit threads here all of the time even when Rush has a new release or in the middle of the tour.

The threads are part of the 90% too. 90% of garbage...and I think that's always a constant...

And yet you say you aren't bored and yet you keep making these boring threads.

They're apparently not boring to me...

Don't assume everything that you post is always fascinating and intriguing ;)

Yes I would say take your own advice.

I guess you don't notice my frequent self-deprecation, which is fine.

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1

My father live

Of course not, but why bring it up out of the blue in the middle of this thread if you weren't wanting a comment of some kind? That's what I was commenting on. Still good advice. I was being nice. Sorry it went over your head.

My father live

Of course not, but why bring it up out of the blue in the middle of this thread if you weren't wanting a comment of some kind? That's what I was commenting on. Still good advice. I was being nice. Sorry it went over your head.

I wasn't looking for a comment. Narpski lives in South Carolina. My father lives in North Carolina. I was commenting on the inherent boredom of the Carolinas.

I don't get why more people are not participating. Seems like a fine distraction to me. I will add to the concept by connecting the first and last albums to make the list full circle

>RUSH<FBN>COS<2112<AFTK>HEMI<PEW>MP<SIG>P/G<<<<<<<POW>>>>>>HYF>PRESTO>RTB<CP<T4E>VT>FB<S&A<CA>

My father live

I wasn't looking for a comment. Narpski lives in South Carolina. My father lives in North Carolina. I was commenting on the inherent boredom of the Carolinas.

Sorry if it went over your head ;)

Edited by savagegrace26