Mara

I cannot be the only one who thinks these monster 6' tall hamsters are extremely f*ckin' creepy. It's like the 21st century remake of The Fly, only with hamsters instead of drosophila melanogaster. And the new ad, with the chick hamster with long hair? Someone get the giant cat, please.

I think the Kia Soul is a pretty useless vehicle anyway - it's meant for teenage girls and middle-aged women who are desperately trying to maintain some semblance of the coolness they thought they had in high school.

I guess they picked hamsters because mice, gerbils, and rats have tails and that would cause suit-fitting problems?

(Now, the Optima and the Forte - I happen to think both cars are slicker than owl shit, especially the Optima).

• Like 4

I cannot be the only one who thinks these monster 6' tall hamsters are extremely f*ckin' creepy. It's like the 21st century remake of The Fly, only with hamsters instead of drosophila melanogaster. And the new ad, with the chick hamster with long hair? Someone get the giant cat, please.

I think the Kia Soul is a pretty useless vehicle anyway - it's meant for teenage girls and middle-aged women who are desperately trying to maintain some semblance of the coolness they thought they had in high school.

I guess they picked hamsters because mice, gerbils, and rats have tails and that would cause suit-fitting problems?

(Now, the Optima and the Forte - I happen to think both cars are slicker than owl shit, especially the Optima).

Yeah, I never liked the Kia hamsters but when they started whoring them out they just crossed the line.

• Like 1