Rate Rush (The Band) in it's Entirety!

antiquark

Rate Rush in its Entirety!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate anything and everything Rush has done to date, combined into one catch-all rating.

• Rocks!
    • Meh?
    • Sucks.

Why bother rating specific things about Rush the band, when you can rate ALL OF EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE in one simple vote!

Do you have any personality disorders?

I apparently have Asperger's... not that that's actually a thing anymore...

Also seasonal depression if that counts.

Edited by len(songs)

Why bother rating specific things about Rush the band, when you can rate ALL OF EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE in one simple vote!

Do you have any personality disorders?

I apparently have Aspberger's... not that that's actually a thing anymore...

Also seasonal depression if that counts.

If you had Asperger's you'd be able to spell it...

• Like 2

I have to take their entire career into account?

Then it has to be "Meh", there's a lot weighing them down.

Edited by Mr. IsNot

My favorite band of all time by a long shot. 90% of their material I absolutely adore. The other 10% I can deal with over most other music. Very few of their songs I consider shitty. When they're great, they're something magical. A cosmic coincidence that we've all been graced with for the last forty-one years. Sometimes when I realize the impact their music has on me I feel like I should write my father a thank you letter for being a fan from day one and allowing me to grow up listening to them.

^ :LOL:

Lenny's right though. We're in an era of over-diagnosis.

Hey I went there first. Len's stealing from me.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/89264-hating-neil-vs-just-making-fun-of-the-guy/page__st__140#entry3273485

"It's called Asperger Syndrome or Autism Spectrum Disorder. Whatver the name...it keeps changing. Most Rush fans have it. Neil probably has it."

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/89264-hating-neil-vs-just-making-fun-of-the-guy/page__st__160#entry3273519

"They have classed for that now? Holy shit. I knew it was a big conspiracy...make sure to label everyone nice and early in life so they can be neatly categorized and programmed (and maybe even medicated) so they can grow up to become upstanding model citizens. F*ck all of that individuality and having your own sense of self crap. Categorize everyone into a neat little profiling and stereotyping-worthy box."