Future releases you're excited about?

The Analog Cub

Here's a thread dedicated to any games you're excited to see released or are waiting for a sale before you buy. If possible, I recommend the mods pin this thread.

I'm currently excited for:

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Lord Of The Rings: Shadow Of Mordor

Star Wars Battlefront III

Destiny (probably gonna wait till the price decline)

• Like 1

Dragon Quest X, localized for the U.S.

It's been doing extremely well over in Japan (I know, big surprise right?) for about 2 years.

It's for the Wii and an MMORPG. I think they have an audience stateside, and Dragon Quest 9 (DS) sold very well over here.

Oh, almost forgot a good one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/62/Borderlands_The_Pre-Sequel_box_art.jpg/256px-Borderlands_The_Pre-Sequel_box_art.jpg

I just hope it's different enough than BL2 to justify a new game (as much as I do love BL2).

Hearts of Iron IV - Paradox makes a sequel to their World War II historical simulation/grand strategy game with massive overhauls to the game using the clausewitz engine, which looks awesome.

A City Sleeps - Harmonix, my favourite game developer's latest game

Broforce - Right now it's in early access (ie: not finished). I own it and it's awesome, but now I'm putting it away until it's officially released so I don't get sick of it

Prison Architect - Right now it's in early access (ie: not finished). I own it and it's awesome, but now I'm putting it away until it's officially released so I don't get sick of it

Edited by USB Connector
  • Like 1

Hearts of Iron IV - Paradox makes a sequel to their World War II historical simulation/grand strategy game with massive overhauls to the game using the clausewitz engine, which looks awesome.

Broforce - Right now it's in early access (ie: not finished). I own it and it's awesome, but now I'm putting it away until it's officially released so I don't get sick of it

Prison Architect - Right now it's in early access (ie: not finished). I own it and it's awesome, but now I'm putting it away until it's officially released so I don't get sick of it

Hearts of Iron IV should be spectacular given Paradox's record. I haven't bought it ... yet... as I continue to crusade.

Crusader Kings II is releasing a Charlemagne expansion (no date yet) 769 start date, new pagan religions, tribalism, enhanced plots ... I'm really psyched! :)

Edited by CygnusGal

Hearts of Iron IV should be spectacular given Paradox's record. I haven't bought it ... yet... as I continue to crusade.

Crusader Kings II is releasing a Charlemagne expansion (no date yet) 769 start date, new pagan religions, tribalism, enhanced plots ... I'm really psyched! :)

Hearts of Iron IV isn't out yet. It's coming out in the spring. :P

If you mean Hearts of Iron III, I do not recommend Hearts of Iron III at all. It is the definition of spreadsheet hell. Paradox has acknowledged this and they've redesigned the entire interface to be like Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis IV. You should still be able to do everything you could in Hearts of Iron III but doing those things will be painless.

Edited by USB Connector

Hyrule Warriors

Super Smash Brothers (both)

A Price Dropped Destiny

Captain Toad

Castlevania Rondo of Blood

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 1

Hearts of Iron IV isn't out yet. It's coming out in the spring. :P

If you mean Hearts of Iron III, I do not recommend Hearts of Iron III at all. It is the definition of spreadsheet hell. Paradox has acknowledged this and they've redesigned the entire interface to be like Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis IV. You should still be able to do everything you could in Hearts of Iron III but doing those things will be painless.

:doh: :oops:

HoI is like playing a spreadsheet. Oh boy!

Thanks for the advice, USB. :)

A game with the band Rush!

Wink, wink, nod, nod:

http://dxfgames.com/...html/NPMTCE.htm

http://dxfgames.com/NeilPeart/public_html/NP_SS1.PNG

iOS or it doesn't count.

You and your iOS! :P

I don't believe MMF2 had their iOS exporter back when this came out anyway :D

• Like 1

Hyrule Warriors

A Price Dropped Destiny

Captain Toad

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles

Whoah! Rondo of Blood? A port or something?

A game with the band Rush!

Wink, wink, nod, nod:

http://dxfgames.com/...html/NPMTCE.htm

http://dxfgames.com/NeilPeart/public_html/NP_SS1.PNG

iOS or it doesn't count.

You and your iOS! :P

I don't believe MMF2 had their iOS exporter back when this came out anyway :D

You're probably right. I remember seeing a post about this on RIAB back in the day and I've wanted to play it ever since. The concept is just pure awesome.

Hyrule Warriors

A Price Dropped Destiny

Captain Toad

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles

Whoah! Rondo of Blood? A port or something?

Wii-U or 3DS Virtual Console...I think the former (unfortunately).

Hyrule Warriors

A Price Dropped Destiny

Captain Toad

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles

What Zelda do you speak of?

Hyrule Warriors

A Price Dropped Destiny

Captain Toad

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles

I think it's just called "The Legend of Zelda" right now. See the trailer starting at 3:00 below

• Like 2

Hyrule Warriors

A Price Dropped Destiny

Captain Toad

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda

Xenoblade Chronicles

I think it's just called "The Legend of Zelda" right now. See the trailer starting at 3:00 below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE

Awesome! I love the visuals, a bit back to cartoony.

I know I might be in the minority but I really like Toon Link from The Windwaker, Four Swords, & Minish Cap. That art style is incredible.

Being a giant fan of Zelda 2, I hope they somehow bring the experience point system back.

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 1

Here's a thread dedicated to any games you're excited to see released or are waiting for a sale before you buy. If possible, I recommend the mods pin this thread.

I'm currently excited for:

Lord Of The Rings: Shadow Of Mordor

For sure.

Games...none. But Windows 10 is looking pretty good.

I think you mean Windows 9? It is shaping up nicely.

I'm glad it's free for anyone stuck on windows 8. Everyone will finally be able to stop complaining about how they're stuck on Windows 8 and start complaining about how Windows 9 looks like Windows 8 had a baby with Windows 7. :P