Kanye West Demands Concertgoer in Wheelchair to Stand Up

ThatLightInYourEyes

Is he related to Joe Biden? He did the the same thing to a wheelchair bound state senator from Missouri

Oh yeah, the infamous, "Stand up and be recognized" moment. That was just one of Biden's gaffes, though, he immediately recanted. If you read the crap Kanye said, though, you'll see he clearly doesn't care. He starts joking about handicapped parking, etc. Total dickweed mode.

SIDE NOTE: Maybe the next time we have a fight over whether and/or how much Neil is a jerk, we can consider the fact that at least he's not Kanye.

• Like 5

Is he related to Joe Biden? He did the the same thing to a wheelchair bound state senator from Missouri

Oh yeah, the infamous, "Stand up and be recognized" moment. That was just one of Biden's gaffes, though, he immediately recanted. If you read the crap Kanye said, though, you'll see he clearly doesn't care. He starts joking about handicapped parking, etc. Total dickweed mode.

SIDE NOTE: Maybe the next time we have a fight over whether and/or how much Neil is a jerk, we can consider the fact that at least he's not Kanye.

A adjective blast form the past. Needed that.... :LOL:
  • Like 1

"Wanna thank Chuck! Stand up Chuck! Awww God bless ya Chuck! We'll stand up for ya Chuck."

At least that's how I remember it

• Like 1

"Wanna thank Chuck! Stand up Chuck! Awww God bless ya Chuck! We'll stand up for ya Chuck."

At least that's how I remember it

Yeah, good intentions, but just kind of embarrassing. Kanye? Not quite so lucky. :facepalm:

Ummmmmmmm.............what a shithead.

Mick

I was waiting for your reaction. Shithead is a bit of an understatement.

PS—Lyle is waiting bro

I've dealt with a lot of ignorance about handicapped people so nothing really surprises me.........trust me i've heard it all. i could write a book. From can you have sex to God's punishing you for being an atheist so that's why you're in a chair. so....lol. this was tame.

Lyle's on my late night playlist tonight.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 2

If the universe worked perfectly, Kanye would be sterile and so would his wife. At least their kid will be rich, because with a gene pool like that she's gonna be dumb as a bag of hammers.

Many years ago - 25 or so - Frank Sinatra was performing here. Then-Senator Max Cleland, who was wheelchair bound from war injuries, was in attendance. Sinatra called out Cleland and asked him to stand, then said, "oh, you ARE standing!" That was Sinatra being an asshole, though.

• Like 2

Kanye is so irrelevant that the only way he can get noticed is pulling a jerk move like that.

I don't even get why those performers mentioned want to tell their audiences to stand? What's gonna be next?

"You may stand up and clap your hands now. The song is over. Stand up and clap, damn it!"

• Like 1

If the universe worked perfectly, Kanye would be sterile and so would his wife. At least their kid will be rich, because with a gene pool like that she's gonna be dumb as a bag of hammers.

Many years ago - 25 or so - Frank Sinatra was performing here. Then-Senator Max Cleland, who was wheelchair bound from war injuries, was in attendance. Sinatra called out Cleland and asked him to stand, then said, "oh, you ARE standing!" That was Sinatra being an asshole, though.

I can't help but wonder if Kanye's mother fell down the stairs when she was pregnant. Something must have happened because I find it hard to believe that one can be so idiotic if someone hadn't F'ed you up at some point.

• Like 2

Kanye is so irrelevant that the only way he can get noticed is pulling a jerk move like that.

I don't even get why those performers mentioned want to tell their audiences to stand? What's gonna be next?

"You may stand up and clap your hands now. The song is over. Stand up and clap, damn it!"

Irrelevent and unnoticed? The guy had the "best album of 2013". While I don't agree with that statement, almost every music critic put his album, Yeezus in their top ten lists. He's still very prominent in the public eye

• Like 1

Irrelevent and unnoticed? The guy had the "best album of 2013". While I don't agree with that statement, almost every music critic put his album, Yeezus in their top ten lists. He's still very prominent in the public eye

Yeah, that's the thing. And what's scarier, of course, is that Kanye isn't even close to being one of the worst cases in music history. As much of a jerk as he is, Kanye is still on "laughing stock" level rather than "danger to the public" level.