Rate and hate whatever you want...

greyfriar

Well i'll start.

Stairs-negative 1 zillion.

Mick

You're preference would be elevators I would assume...... :cheers:

I heard 3 and a half Rush songs on Pandora this morning at the gym. Started out right out of the gates with Lessons :wub: Then towards the end of my workout I heard Xanadu in all its glory :wub:

Somewhere in between they played Face Up. It sucks and I hate it. They also played Sweet Miracle from VT. I thought my headphones went on the fritz :scared: Hate that too...... :)

BTW... great thread grey.....

Talk about a buzz kill.....Face up? gag me.

Mick

I just looked it up because I honestly didn't know. RTB. That explains alot.....

Just to add. Before I looked it up I would have sworn it was from Counterparts..... :D-13:

A song that shitty wouldn't be on Counterparts. You should know this :rage:

I just posted that to f**k with you.... :LOL:
  • Like 2

Well i'll start.

Mick

I heard 3 and a half Rush songs on Pandora this morning at the gym. Started out right out of the gates with Lessons :wub: Then towards the end of my workout I heard Xanadu in all its glory :wub:

Somewhere in between they played Face Up. It sucks and I hate it. They also played Sweet Miracle from VT. I thought my headphones went on the fritz :scared: Hate that too...... :)

Mick

"Face Up" by Rush? Well below average.

"Face Down, @$$ Up" by 2 Live Crew? Slightly better, but only because of lower standards.

• Like 2

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

"Face Down, @$$ Up" by 2 Live Crew? Slightly better, but only because of lower standards.

Never heard it but it would be difficult to be worse...
  • Like 2

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

Never heard it but it would be difficult to be worse...

Such siily folks!! :LOL:

• Like 2

German potato salad rates a 10 easily. Especially mutti's.

I hope I can try and rate it one day. :cheers:

Oh it's good stuff!! Depends on who makes it though. :D

Mom is from Koln...she's the REAL deal. It takes two days to make her recipe! I'll eat it for breakfast

• Like 2

Mom is from Koln...she's the REAL deal. It takes two days to make her recipe! I'll eat it for breakfast

Oh Lord, German mom, huh? My uncle by marriage had one. I bet she doesn't mess around. :tsk:

• Like 2

On a zero to ten scale,

Mowing the lawn - 0

Cold beer after mowing the lawn - 10

:goodone:

My advice, put I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) from Genesis on your headphones and you'll mow more relaxed. :7up:

Besides that, nothing can beat the beers after a workout, especially at our age.

I'd like to rate and recommend, hillwalking (for days) in the Scottish Highland. That's one of the greatest things I've ever experienced. 10/10

Haste ye back. http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/music-smileys/bagpipe.gif

• Like 2

Oh Lord, German mom, huh? My uncle by marriage had one. I bet she doesn't mess around. :tsk:

Ummmmm...yeah she doesn't mince words, nor hold a grudge. She's more patriotic (in the rah-rah sense) than most Americans as well. It's funny to hear her try to tell a joke because of her bilingual abilities.

• Like 2

Sounds like she's as dangerous as any German mother.

Ummmmm...yeah she doesn't mince words, nor hold a grudge. She's more patriotic (in the rah-rah sense) than most Americans as well. It's funny to hear her try to tell a joke because of her bilingual abilities.

No worries man, you're in good company. :D

• Like 1

A nice, juicy steak grilled to perfection, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes and a tall cold beer. - 10 Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2