Rate and hate whatever you want...

greyfriar

Well i'll start.

Stairs-negative 1 zillion.

Mick

You're preference would be elevators I would assume...... :cheers:

I heard 3 and a half Rush songs on Pandora this morning at the gym. Started out right out of the gates with Lessons :wub: Then towards the end of my workout I heard Xanadu in all its glory :wub:

Somewhere in between they played Face Up. It sucks and I hate it. They also played Sweet Miracle from VT. I thought my headphones went on the fritz :scared: Hate that too...... :)

BTW... great thread grey.....

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 3

Well i'll start.

Mick

I heard 3 and a half Rush songs on Pandora this morning at the gym. Started out right out of the gates with Lessons :wub: Then towards the end of my workout I heard Xanadu in all its glory :wub:

Somewhere in between they played Face Up. It sucks and I hate it. They also played Sweet Miracle from VT. I thought my headphones went on the fritz :scared: Hate that too...... :)

Talk about a buzz kill.....Face up? gag me.

Mick

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

I just looked it up because I honestly didn't know. RTB. That explains alot.....
  • Like 3

Pandora - 8

Pandora when it decides to play Face Up - -20

Fortunately when I hit the thumbs down on the VT song Journey "Lights" came up next and all was right in my little world again....
  • Like 1

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

I just looked it up because I honestly didn't know. RTB. That explains alot.....

Just to add. Before I looked it up I would have sworn it was from Counterparts..... :D-13:

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

Just to add. Before I looked it up I would have sworn it was from Counterparts..... :D-13:

:LOL:

Face Up kicks ass!!! :haz: :haz: :haz: :7up: :rush:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

:LOL:

Face Up sucks ass!!! :haz: :haz: :haz: :7up: :rush:

;)
  • Like 1

U2 and Apple: -37

The Bieber: -37,000

My nosy neighbors across the street: - 37,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

:moon: :moon: :moon:

• Like 4

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

I just put on Counterparts and read your comment :P

• Like 1

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

A song that shitty wouldn't be on Counterparts. You should know this :rage:

• Like 2

Well i'll start.

Mick

Mick

A song that shitty wouldn't be on Counterparts. You should know this :rage:

Unless it was the 7th track on the album ;)

Edited by len(songs)