Mick's Reeducation Thread

Lorraine

Just setting up chairs and putting out ash trays and stuff (like at an AA meeting) for the listening session(s).

:coffee: <-------------Coffee. Too early for popcorn. :)

You are special I will give you that..... :rose: :) AFTK, the debut and at least FBN must be covered during these sessions. If he doesn't love ATWAS we can hit that also over the next week or so. He never answered my question about it when I asked him the other day. It has all early material on it so I assumed he didn't like it.... :huh: Edited by Narpski

What's this all about? :huh:

Mick rated Snakes & Arrows and Roll The Bones above AFTK. :o

I rate Snakes and Arrows above AFTK but certainly not RTB over AFTK. That Rupert Hine-approved piece of trash is down towards the bottom.

I like Snakes and Arrows more than AFTK because I find more on the album to enjoy. AFTK has the title track and Xanadu but little else for me to enjoy. Cygnus X-1's okay but not one I listen to very often. I'll listen to anything on Snakes before I listen to Cinderella Man or Madrigal or even CTTH (for the hundredth time)

I rate Snakes and Arrows above AFTK but certainly not RTB over AFTK. That Rupert Hine-approved piece of trash is down towards the bottom.

I like Snakes and Arrows more than AFTK because I find more on the album to enjoy. AFTK has the title track and Xanadu but little else for me to enjoy. Cygnus X-1's okay but not one I listen to very often. I'll listen to anything on Snakes before I listen to Cinderella Man or Madrigal or even CTTH (for the hundredth time)

Oh, dear. Young man, we will put your name on the list. Narps will be contacting you soon.

• Like 2

Oh, dear. Young man, we will put your name on the list. Narps will be contacting you soon.

OMG BC.... Be back in a couple hours.... :facepalm: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

BowlCity is right about this stuff. I hope you (well-intentioned) folks don't brainwash him into thinking otherwise. :P

• Like 1

BowlCity is right about this stuff. I hope you (well-intentioned) folks don't brainwash him into thinking otherwise. :P

:cool:

I really think BC needs a little help here too or am I just being obtuse? :huh:

:crazy:

He likes Counterparts, right? Seems to me he already has his act together. :cool:

• Like 1

Here's his list. Read it and weep.

1. Hemispheres

2. Permanent Waves

3. Power Windows

4. Signals

5. Caress of Steel

6. Presto

7. Hold your Fire

8. Moving Pictures.

9. 2112

10. Snakes

11. Roll the Bones

12. Farewell to Kings(Xanadu is the ONLY reason it's top 12)

13 Grace Under Pressure

14. Fly by Night

15. Counterparts( Production helps it a little)

16. Clockwork Angels (Production hurts it)

17. Rush

18 Test for Echo

19. Vapor Trails

Gotta share Clockwork Angels with him. He'll love it I'm sure

CA is even further down on his list. He listed it at #16. Would you like to handle the CA end of this?

Pencil me in. It's for his benefit. He'll be so jazzed.

Here's his list. Read it and weep.

1. Hemispheres

2. Permanent Waves

3. Power Windows

4. Signals

5. Caress of Steel

6. Presto

7. Hold your Fire

8. Moving Pictures.

9. 2112

10. Snakes

11. Roll the Bones

12. Farewell to Kings(Xanadu is the ONLY reason it's top 12)

13 Grace Under Pressure

14. Fly by Night

15. Counterparts( Production helps it a little)

16. Clockwork Angels (Production hurts it)

17. Rush

18 Test for Echo

19. Vapor Trails

Ignoring Presto and not-AFTK, it's a decent top 9, but it goes to shit around number 10...

Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 1

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130723083221/simpsons/images/f/fd/Leopold..png

Leopold: All right, you listen up, you little freaks. The fun stops here: you're going to shut your stinking traps and behave, dammit! This is one substitute you're not going to screw with!

• Like 1