Red Barchetta vs Limelight

len(songs)

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

Cannot choose. Limelight is my personal favourite MP song, but at the same time Red Barchetta is my choice of MP's very best song, and one of the bands finest songs, period.

I will only be able to choose if this a was a multiple answer choice!

Went for it...Limelight.

Because this was the song that made me a fan in the first place.

Oh, man…tough. Red Barchetta is a nice upbeat rocker, and Limelight is a beautiful, emotional gem. About the same in studio, but live I have to give it to Limelight because of the standing ovation the crowd gives Al after the solo.

Red Barchetta.

I didn't even have to think about it when I saw the thread title. I love Limelight to but Red Barchetta is just one of those perfect songs to me. It's an awesome song to drive to as well.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

Red Barchetta.

I didn't even have to think about it when I saw the thread title. I love Limelight to but Red Barchetta is just one of those perfect songs to me. It's an awesome song to drive to as well.

I didn't have to think about it either. The arrangements, lyricism and musical creativity far eclipse Limelight. Not take anything away from Limelight as it does the standard song structure thing with near perfection.

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 3

As good as it is, Limelight is essentially a giant "f**k you" to fans from Neil.

Red Barchetta is the better song.

Edited by Fridge