Rush R40 Blu Ray Box Set this November

Bigbobby10

Wait so does this mean the bonus DVD on R30 IS NOT going to be on the BluRay version of this box set?

Yes. You're going to have buy both sets.

Wow talk about sheer laziness. The bonus DVD can fit on the BluRay just fine, I can't see why they would just leave it off the BluRay .

It wasn't on the original R30 Bluray release either.

Wait so does this mean the bonus DVD on R30 IS NOT going to be on the BluRay version of this box set?

Yes. You're going to have buy both sets.

Wow talk about sheer laziness. The bonus DVD can fit on the BluRay just fine, I can't see why they would just leave it off the BluRay .

It wasn't on the original R30 Bluray release either.

I was hoping they would've rectified that with this release.

Edited by savagegrace26

The T4E footage looks great...why didn't they just release the whole damn show???

They had issues making the Audio match up with the Video. And these are the songs they were able to make work.

No. I initially thought that but every song on the bonus disc (aside from Limelight) has never had a live video release so it's pretty obvious that they deliberately selected these songs. Maybe they were only willing to pay to fix the songs that haven't already been released. All the other songs from the show have had a live video release in one form or another.

Edited by savagegrace26

Ray Danniels, you're my hero.

Only you can get me to spend $100 for 85 percent of what I already own.

Now hire a full-time vault manager who will catalog everything so you can avoid releasing this piece meal and put the music in context where it belongs.

The T4E footage looks great...why didn't they just release the whole damn show???

They had issues making the Audio match up with the Video. And these are the songs they were able to make work.

No. I initially thought that but every song on the bonus disc (aside from Limelight) has never had a live video release so it's pretty obvious that they deliberately selected these songs. Maybe they were only willing to pay to fix the songs that haven't already been released. All the other songs from the show have had a live video release in one form or another.

They'll fix it all and sell that to us next year. ;)

R40 - Official Trailer:

Unheard Rush songs "I've been Runnin" and "The Loser"....hmmm....the audience didn't hear them either?

More like unheard of by Rush fans that weren't around during their pre-self titled album era. This finally solves the mystery of the unknown song that appeared in BTLS.

I'm still waiting for Sector 2 Boxset to come down from $79 at JB Hifi. I plead, look no one else wants it in Hobart apart from me, bring the price down

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rush-Sector-2-New-Sealed-5-CD-1-DVD-Box-Set-/351154675425?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item51c2731ee1

I'm still waiting for Sector 2 Boxset to come down from $79 at JB Hifi. I plead, look no one else wants it in Hobart apart from me, bring the price down

Are you so damn cheap that you cant support the band when they are doing such a great work? Whats wrong with you...?

Are you so damn cheap that you cant support the band when they are doing such a great work? Whats wrong with you...?

You complain and can't deal with it when people make "fun of you" yet you are consistently hostile toward people who have a different outlook than you. What's wrong with YOU?

• Like 3

Unless you're joking, that is a terrible thing to say about someone. My god, what's the matter with you?

• Like 3

Unless you're joking, that is a terrible thing to say about someone. My god, what's the matter with you?

Im tired of everybody complaining that all Rush stuff is to expensive, its not like its free to make the stuff...

Im tired of everybody complaining that all Rush stuff is to expensive, its not like its free to make the stuff...

But you just got a slew of free bootlegs - audio and video.

So what if I collect bootlegs? I still buy ALL official stuff with Rush, whatever the price is!

So what if I collect bootlegs? I still buy ALL official stuff with Rush, whatever the price is!

How old are you?

Nevermind. 24.

Thought you might be younger...

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1