Xanadu vs. The Garden

Lorraine

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is better?

I really like The Garden, but I'll be really disappointed if it gets any votes haha

There is at least one member here that I know of who dislikes Xanadu and would vote for The Garden. Possibly another one too. And then there might be some who do just because. :popcorn:

:o They dislike Xanadu? Burn them! :madra:

Your post belongs in the WitchHunt thread. :blaze:

I really like The Garden, but I'll be really disappointed if it gets any votes haha

There is at least one member here that I know of who dislikes Xanadu and would vote for The Garden. Possibly another one too. And then there might be some who do just because. :popcorn:

:o They dislike Xanadu? Burn them! :madra:

Your post belongs in the WitchHunt thread. :blaze:

It is in the Witch Hunt thread.

I voted the Garden.......................................

:laughing guy:

Sorry i can't do that with a straight face, lol it's so frickin' overrated

of course it's Xanadu.

Mick

I dunno - I was thinking about changing my name to Lost In The Garden....

• Like 1

I dunno, that song about the bloke who's annoyed because he has to sit around and chew on cantaloupes for the rest of eternity, just never spoke to me one a personal level.

:o :o :o :rage: :rage: :rage:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/eba0df6b9ebbdeac4b2cfd46a04b6b6e/tumblr_n5kh14JNjE1smcbm7o1_400.gif

• Like 2

Gotta be honest. At my age The Garden speaks to me more and AFTK is my favorite studio album all time (a very tight race with Going For The One I must say). It spoke to me the first time I heard it. I think Xanadu the better song but The Garden more poignant if that makes sense. I just know that when they sit my ashes on the table with some hopefully decent pics of me surrounding the urn there are 3 songs I want played. In The End (live), The Garden and Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me..... :angel: :codger:
  • Like 1

Gotta be honest. At my age The Garden speaks to me more and AFTK is my favorite studio album all time (a very tight race with Going For The One I must say). It spoke to me the first time I heard it. I think Xanadu the better song but The Garden more poignant if that makes sense. I just know that when they sit my ashes on the table with some hopefully decent pics of me surrounding the urn there are 3 songs I want played. In The End (live), The Garden and Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me..... :angel: :codger:

:haz: :7up: :codger:

Ironic you posted 'Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me'

That was played at my brother's funeral back in the day.

• Like 1

:haz: :7up: :codger:

Ironic you posted 'Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me'

That was played at my brother's funeral back in the day.

:( Shouldn't be a dry eye in the house. One of the most beautiful songs all time....

BTW... Sorry to hear about your brother.....

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1