Say Something Nice

x1yyz

Whoever made my new member title (is that what it's called?) happen is currently my favourite person in the world. Thank you! :7up: I'm now officially The Shark Whisperer!
  • Like 2

Whoever made my new member title (is that what it's called?) happen is currently my favourite person in the world. Thank you! :7up: I'm now officially The Shark Whisperer!

:blush: ...
  • Like 1

It was either that or The San Francisco Treat.... :)
  • Like 1

Segue Myles is cool. I quite like him.

"Quite"?

Aww I quite like you too!

Haha

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

It was either that or The San Francisco Treat.... :)

Okay, I actually laughed out loud at that one! :hug2: Narpie!

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 1

LedRush is a good dude. He won't ever wander through here and see this so don't anybody tell him I said so..... :cool:

I KNEW IT!!!

Somehow someway before I kick the bucket, I have got to make certain that at least Alex and Geddy know the caliber of the people who are their fans. If I was famous, that would mean more to me than all gold and platinum records and awards in the world.

Brilliant! I think they do know. I truly hope so, anyway. :yes:

They do know, well they are aware of this site at least. A few years ago, I think 2007, I was at the Detroit show wearing my TRF t shirt and Michael (Neil's bodyguard on tour) walked up to me, pointed at the logo on my shirt and said nice shirt.

If they are that aware of TRF, I am sure they are aware of the posts and how awesome all you members are.

Love the TRF but its not the same without Lorraine. Witness yesterday and today for example.. Just sayin... :)
  • Like 3

Love the TRF but its not the same without Lorraine. Witness yesterday and today for example.. Just sayin... :)

Did she get upset because people were questioning her threads? :D

Kinda crappy to be smiling about that...

Kinda crappy to be smiling about that...

OMG what happened?