Say Something Nice

x1yyz

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Edited by MMCXII

I don't want to ruin Lost In Xanadu's reputation in any way but he is a super nice caring dude. Him being concerned with my health when most of "that" appears to have blown over is very touching. Thanks my friend for your continued concern and caring.... :cheers: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 4

I don't want to ruin Lost In Xanadu's reputation in any way but he is a super nice caring dude. Him being concerned with my health when most of "that" appears to have blown over is very touching. Thanks my friend for your continued concern and caring.... :cheers:

Not sure which reputation you are talking about.. I hope I'm not seen as a true asshole here! :) I shoot for "sarcastic asshole" at the worst :LOL:
  • Like 2

I don't want to ruin Lost In Xanadu's reputation in any way but he is a super nice caring dude. Him being concerned with my health when most of "that" appears to have blown over is very touching. Thanks my friend for your continued concern and caring.... :cheers:

Not sure which reputation you are talking about.. I hope I'm not seen as a true asshole here! :) I shoot for "sarcastic asshole" at the worst :LOL:

Was teasing of course.... :)
  • Like 1

I had to boot this thread back up to the top of the stack again, just because...I know no finer person, nor anyone more deserving of all of the praise and good fortune on Earth, than our very own Intermolecular Reality. She is sweet, funny, and goofy, and compassionate...and so many other good things. She's a wonderful person.

I just felt compelled to tell everyone.

• Like 2

Toymaker is a really awesome member and person. I really enjoy his opinions and wish he could be around more often.... :sigh: :cool:
  • Like 2

I had to boot this thread back up to the top of the stack again, just because...I know no finer person, nor anyone more deserving of all of the praise and good fortune on Earth, than our very own Intermolecular Reality. She is sweet, funny, and goofy, and compassionate...and so many other good things. She's a wonderful person.

Aw, thank you, Blue J! :hug2:

I feel compelled to tell everyone, that Blue J is the most awesome person who ever lived. :yes:

I have been going through a lot recently, particularly within these past few weeks. Blue J has been the one person who has been kind enough to tolerate me, and do whatever he possibly can to help me perceive my situation in a rational manner, and evolve as both a human being and as a spirit. I am beyond grateful to have him as a friend.

• Like 4

I feel compelled to tell everyone, that Blue J is the most awesome person who ever lived. :yes:

I have been going through a lot recently, particularly within these past few weeks. Blue J has been the one person who has been kind enough to tolerate me, and do whatever he possibly can to help me perceive my situation in a rational manner, and evolve as both a human being and as a spirit. I am beyond grateful to have him as a friend.

He likes this this tune! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iu0IzhgR10

• Like 2

He likes this this tune! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iu0IzhgR10

'Tis truth!

• Like 2

I am awesome!! :D

True that.... :cheers:

Aw! That's a nice thing to say!!

:blush:

You're awesome too!!

• Like 2

I am awesome!! :D

True that.... :cheers:

Aw! That's a nice thing to say!!

:blush:

You're awesome too!!

Aww shucks.... :blush: :rose:

Sean's slightly frivolous thread is just fantastic. Well done!

Always entertaining. Always educational. Always interesting

In addition to all those things, I think it's a peek into Sean's soul. Generous, giving, and kind. However, who really who knows? He's probably a big jerk luring us to think he's all that and a bag of chips.

Only his dog knows the truth.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2