Jump to content


YOU wanted it, the world wanted it's the SNF thread! Death to Goodhell!

BRANDIN COOKS Al Michaels Al mIchaels weave SAINTS collinsworth NBC

  • Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#41 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

just watch and if you fall asleep, well you were there at least, some part of your subconscious memory will have recorded the game!
This game is getting fugly.   Maybe I can bank some sleep and watch the whole thing tomorrow.

Sponsored Post

#42 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:42 PM

Do you get Costas pontificating during halftime or something having to do with the actual game?

#43 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

Do you get Costas pontificating during halftime or something having to do with the actual game?
This Mike Carlson guy has this feature "Ask Mike" and they show some of the highlights of the other games. The rest of the highlights we get before the game and some during the second half breaks and a couple after the game at the end of the show.

Edited by treeduck, 07 September 2014 - 08:45 PM.


#44 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

Do you get Costas pontificating during halftime or something having to do with the actual game?
This Mike Carlson guy has this feature "Ask Mike" and they show some of the highlights of the other games. The rest of the highlights we get before the game and some during the second half breaks and a couple after the game at the end of the show.
What channel is that on?    Sounds better than our broadcast.

#45 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 08:46 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

Do you get Costas pontificating during halftime or something having to do with the actual game?
This Mike Carlson guy has this feature "Ask Mike" and they show some of the highlights of the other games. The rest of the highlights we get before the game and some during the second half breaks and a couple after the game at the end of the show.
What channel is that on? Sounds better than our broadcast.
It's a UK channel, I dunno if you can get it.

This was the channel that first introduced me to NFL football back in 1982.

#46 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 08:46 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

Do you get Costas pontificating during halftime or something having to do with the actual game?
This Mike Carlson guy has this feature "Ask Mike" and they show some of the highlights of the other games. The rest of the highlights we get before the game and some during the second half breaks and a couple after the game at the end of the show.
What channel is that on? Sounds better than our broadcast.
It's a UK channel, I dunno if you can get it.

This was the channel that first introduced me to NFL football back in 1982.
Probably not.    People would find better broadcasts.   That's why they're not allowed to exist.

#47 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

That should be 6.

#48 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

I can't find many clips on youtube here's one of Carlson working for the BBC during Super Bowl XLV.



#49 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

They're showing the Dolphins game right now.

#50 sullysue

sullysue

    Arriving Somewhere...

  • Members *
  • 16035 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:02 PM

"Football" no longer exists for me. Unless you mean "soccer." Then, we're cool.

#51 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:05 PM

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

"Football" no longer exists for me. Unless you mean "soccer." Then, we're cool.
The Cowboys fans need to hire a hit man to take out Jerry Jones!

#52 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:05 PM

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

"Football" no longer exists for me. Unless you mean "soccer." Then, we're cool.
Just for you...

Posted Image

#53 sullysue

sullysue

    Arriving Somewhere...

  • Members *
  • 16035 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

"Football" no longer exists for me. Unless you mean "soccer." Then, we're cool.
Just for you...

Posted Image

Awesome.

WHY that man hasn't been shot, choked, drowned. beat, poisoned, carjacked, burned alive, buried alive, set fire then buried alive, been buried up to the neck in an ant pile, kicked in the head repeatedly, or all of the above, is beyond me.

#54 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

    Minister of Silly Walks

  • Members *
  • 60944 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:

Here it is!
SO happy!  Posted Image

#55 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

"Football" no longer exists for me. Unless you mean "soccer." Then, we're cool.
Just for you...

Posted Image

Awesome.

WHY that man hasn't been shot, choked, drowned. beat, poisoned, carjacked, burned alive, buried alive, set fire then buried alive, been buried up to the neck in an ant pile, kicked in the head repeatedly, or all of the above, is beyond me.
Apparently Jerry was being threatened with a gun in this picture but he saved himself by hiding behind this young girl...

Posted Image

#56 sullysue

sullysue

    Arriving Somewhere...

  • Members *
  • 16035 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

"Football" no longer exists for me. Unless you mean "soccer." Then, we're cool.
Just for you...

Posted Image

Awesome.

WHY that man hasn't been shot, choked, drowned. beat, poisoned, carjacked, burned alive, buried alive, set fire then buried alive, been buried up to the neck in an ant pile, kicked in the head repeatedly, or all of the above, is beyond me.
Apparently Jerry was being threatened with a gun in this picture but he saved himself by hiding behind this young girl...

Posted Image

Oh, yeah. Throwing up helps. Thanks, duck.

#57 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

Cris Collinsworth has never heard of Dion Jordan.

#58 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:31 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

Cris Collinsworth has never heard of Dion Jordan.
He's never seen him he thinks everyone else must be talking about Primetime Dion Sanders, or Cameron Jordan.

#59 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69602 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

Cris Collinsworth has never heard of Dion Jordan.
He's never seen him he thinks everyone else must be talking about Primetime Dion Sanders, or Cameron Jordan.
I've only rarely seen him and I watch every Dolphin game!

#60 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83459 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:15 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 07 September 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 07 September 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

View Postsullysue, on 07 September 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

"Football" no longer exists for me. Unless you mean "soccer." Then, we're cool.
Just for you...

Posted Image

Awesome.

WHY that man hasn't been shot, choked, drowned. beat, poisoned, carjacked, burned alive, buried alive, set fire then buried alive, been buried up to the neck in an ant pile, kicked in the head repeatedly, or all of the above, is beyond me.
Apparently Jerry was being threatened with a gun in this picture but he saved himself by hiding behind this young girl...

Posted Image

Oh, yeah. Throwing up helps. Thanks, duck.
On this occasion the threat was target area specific!

Posted Image





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BRANDIN COOKS, Al Michaels, Al mIchaels weave, SAINTS, collinsworth, NBC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users