YOU wanted it, the world wanted it's the SNF thread! Death to Goodhell!

treeduck

If you guys had decent food, I might move there. :)

The food I have is good at least. And I have all my own even and white teeth. Anymore UK stereotypes I can debunk? Oh it's foggy outside I better put on my bowler hat! :smoke:

You looked good on the cover of Hemispheres.

If you guys had decent food, I might move there. :)

The food I have is good at least. And I have all my own even and white teeth. Anymore UK stereotypes I can debunk? Oh it's foggy outside I better put on my bowler hat! :smoke:

You looked good on the cover of Hemispheres.

I was only 11 then too!

Didn't the Broncos sign DeMarcus Ware?

Yeah. Is he not out there?

I saw a #94 out there, just didn't hear his name. Because he hasn't been making any plays.

Duck, could I ask you a reasonably daft question: what's got your undies in a bunch over Goodhell?

:P

Well apart from ruining the game by continually introducing stupid new rules to make the game more of a scorefest, rules that are changing football into pussyball. Defenders are reaching the point where they aren't allowed to so much as touch offensive players, and even running backs aren't allowed to duck low. So in essence he's trying to turn a contact sport into a no-contact sport.

And he also concocted a bogus "bounty program" accusation, where the SAINTS defense supposedly got paid bounty payments to hurt players. (Funny how no opposing players were actually hurt). And so he banned our head coach for a year, and banned other members of the coaching staff, players and our General Manager, thus ruining the 2012 season for us. Plus he also stripped the Saints of two 2nd round draft picks, one in 2012 and one in 2013.