Maverick

We need another "90% are @ssholes around here thread" in the worst way....... :zzz:

So then why have you posted 56 times in the last day?

Stubbornness mostly and I have listened to some music and posted it. That sh*t adds up fast....

We need another "90% are @ssholes around here thread" in the worst way....... :zzz:

Those were some good times

...or 90% of it was good times

• Like 2

It really is a sh*tty sad commentary on life in general when negativity draws most of the eyes and ears and the positive tends to be ignored. Never said I liked it but that just that it tends to be so..... :| Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

It really is a sh*tty sad commentary on life in general when negativity draws most of the eyes and ears and the positive tends to be ignored. Never said I liked it but that just that it tends to be so..... :|

Yeah...that seems to be the way of the world

No, it's just that negativity can be more entertaining. Made-up statistics and extreme hypocrisy help as well...

I thought thats kind of what I said. If it weren't considered "more entertaining" folks wouldn't be drawn toward it like bugs to a light....

On a more positive note, it's great to see that the "Most Liked Content" section is made up of very positive and creative posts....so it's not only the negative that we're drawn to :)
  • Like 2

On a more positive note, it's great to see that the "Most Liked Content" section is made up of very positive and creative posts....so it's not only the negative that we're drawn to :)

Truth that.... :ebert:

No, it's just that negativity can be more entertaining. Made-up statistics and extreme hypocrisy help as well...

I thought thats kind of what I said. If it weren't considered "more entertaining" folks wouldn't be drawn toward it like bugs to a light....

Just for the record. Including me....