Jump to content


The ALL-NEW Thursday Night Football thread - it's here!!

to hell with goodhell BRANDIN COOKS babycat NFL thursday night football primetime irvins no gruden? no colinsworth? RICH (charles grodin) Eisen

  • Please log in to reply
1116 replies to this topic

#41 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

View Posttroutman, on 04 September 2014 - 07:29 PM, said:

Really,

Bob Costas. :facepalm: Where is Simms? :lol:
Nowhere to be found, thank God.

Sponsored Post

#42 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 04 September 2014 - 07:29 PM, said:

Really,

Bob Costas. :facepalm: Where is Simms? :lol:
Nowhere to be found, thank God.
NBC are doing this one Thursday Night game.

#43 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

I wish Gruden were doing the game. I love his passion! :D

#44 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:36 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 04 September 2014 - 07:29 PM, said:

Really,

Bob Costas. :facepalm: Where is Simms? :lol:
Nowhere to be found, thank God.
NBC are doing this one Thursday Night game.
They do the Thanksgiving night game too.

#45 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

View Posttroutman, on 04 September 2014 - 06:50 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

Yes that's right it was time to unleash the Thursday Night Footballs thread. It's not as good as Sunday Night or Monday Night Football but whatever...

Tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the Packers and Seahawks knock the crap out of each other! :madra: Someone is gonna take a beating in this one, who is it?? :banana:

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :guitar: :NP:


Can't stand either team,

But I will go with the Packers. :D

I'm rooting for the Packers tonight too, I prefer them to give the Seahawks a loss. The Saints have a home game v the Pack but we don't play Seattle this season.

#46 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:38 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 04 September 2014 - 07:29 PM, said:

Really,

Bob Costas. :facepalm: Where is Simms? :lol:
Nowhere to be found, thank God.
NBC are doing this one Thursday Night game.
They do the Thanksgiving night game too.
Well you know what I mean... :hail:

#47 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 04 September 2014 - 06:50 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

Yes that's right it was time to unleash the Thursday Night Footballs thread. It's not as good as Sunday Night or Monday Night Football but whatever...

Tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the Packers and Seahawks knock the crap out of each other! :madra: Someone is gonna take a beating in this one, who is it?? :banana:

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :guitar: :NP:


Can't stand either team,

But I will go with the Packers. :D

I'm rooting for the Packers tonight too, I prefer them to give the Seahawks a loss. The Saints have a home game v the Pack but we don't play Seattle this season.
Go Pack Go!

#48 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

Some tart is singing the SSB now...

#49 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

View Posttroutman, on 04 September 2014 - 07:29 PM, said:

Really,

Bob Costas. :facepalm: Where is Simms? :lol:
Nowhere to be found, thank God.
NBC are doing this one Thursday Night game.
They do the Thanksgiving night game too.
Well you know what I mean... :hail:
I never miss a chance to add to my post count.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

#50 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Some tart is singing the SSB now...
I heard her photos were part of that recent leak...

#51 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Some tart is singing the SSB now...
I heard her photos were part of that recent leak...
Oh yeah I thought I recognized the face...well not the face exactly... :oops:

#52 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Some tart is singing the SSB now...
I heard her photos were part of that recent leak...

:whipgirl: :D

#53 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

Ugh goodhell...

Posted Image

#54 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:10 PM

I have no idea why Seattle are using Earl Thomas as a punt returner.

#55 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

The Packers defense just got it's doors knocked off.

#56 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

Is the Seahawks offense a gimmick offense? Can Wilson just drop back and pass and get the job done? Or does he need things like read option crossing routes to make it work?

#57 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

Is the Seahawks offense a gimmick offense? Can Wilson just drop back and pass and get the job done? Or does he need things like read option crossing routes to make it work?
There are definitely gimmicky elements, like their TD pass play and some of their plays to Harvin?

#58 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 83450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 04 September 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 September 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

Is the Seahawks offense a gimmick offense? Can Wilson just drop back and pass and get the job done? Or does he need things like read option crossing routes to make it work?
There are definitely gimmicky elements, like their TD pass play and some of their plays to Harvin?
They are making big plays against the Pack tonight in any event.

#59 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

Packers can't tackle too good.

#60 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:54 PM

ICKY!!!!!





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: to hell with goodhell, BRANDIN COOKS, babycat, NFL, thursday night football, primetime, irvins, no gruden?, no colinsworth?, RICH (charles grodin) Eisen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users