The ALL-NEW Thursday Night Football thread - it's here!!

to hell with goodhell BRANDIN COOKS babycat NFL thursday night football primetime irvins no gruden? no colinsworth? RICH (charles grodin) Eisen

• Please log in to reply
1172 replies to this topic

#1161 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

#80 for KC was OOB for 25 yards covering that punt.   I thought that was a rule.

Sponsored Post

#1162 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:47 PM

Chargers miss a big chance on the recovery on a fumbled punt.

#1163 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 74055 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:49 PM

what a catch by Kelce

#1164 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88023 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:56 PM

Boys II Old Men

#1165 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88023 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:17 PM

The Eagles look crap tonight and the Clowns not much better.

#1166 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18228 posts
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 06 September 2018 - 10:23 PM

The 1 st 1/2 was a penalty fest looks like the 2nd is going to follow suit. This type of crap will be expected for the 1st few weeks due to such new trend "soft" training camps. The 1st stingers are just not up to par playing a full 60 minutes in a "real" game...

#1167 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88023 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:00 PM

Aye!

#1168 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88023 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:22 PM

The Clowns take the circus back home again...

#1169 LeaveMyThingAlone

LeaveMyThingAlone

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3146 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:42 PM

I posted this in a different thread but it was meant for this one:

Just watching this Falcons Eagles opener and I had forgotten how much the constant penalties have nearly ruined the entertainment value of the  NFL.. it’’s getting close to unwatchable: College Football is so much more fun to watch because the refs let them play unless it’s a penalty that’s pretty obvious. The NFL just nitpicks and calls so many ticky tack penalties it’s a joke. And they added even more rules in the offseason. I’m all for the rules that protect the players and make ithr game less dangerous, but most of these penalties just don’t need to be called, but as a result it totally affects the outcome. The  announcers are scratching their head on most of these too and Al Michaels sounds as annoyed about it as I am. I find myself looking for a flag after every play.

The NFL really needs to wake up and realize they aren’t invincible. Between the Anthem garbage they’ve let play out way too long and these endless penalties, they are losing fans. They need to step in and tell the refs to stop the BS calls and let the players play

#1170 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 5774 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:56 PM

View PostLeaveMyThingAlone, on 06 September 2018 - 11:42 PM, said:

I posted this in a different thread but it was meant for this one:

Just watching this Falcons Eagles opener and I had forgotten how much the constant penalties have nearly ruined the entertainment value of the  NFL.. it’’s getting close to unwatchable: College Football is so much more fun to watch because the refs let them play unless it’s a penalty that’s pretty obvious. The NFL just nitpicks and calls so many ticky tack penalties it’s a joke. And they added even more rules in the offseason. I’m all for the rules that protect the players and make ithr game less dangerous, but most of these penalties just don’t need to be called, but as a result it totally affects the outcome. The  announcers are scratching their head on most of these too and Al Michaels sounds as annoyed about it as I am. I find myself looking for a flag after every play.

The NFL really needs to wake up and realize they aren’t invincible. Between the Anthem garbage they’ve let play out way too long and these endless penalties, they are losing fans. They need to step in and tell the refs to stop the BS calls and let the players play

Indeed. They threw the flags as often as the QBs threw the ball, yet couldn't make a correct call on the long catch by Julio "Down By The School Yard" Jones.

Edited by Fordgalaxy, 06 September 2018 - 11:56 PM.

#1171 Tinwoodsman

Tinwoodsman

By-Tor on the Bayou

• Members
  • 20542 posts
  • Interests:Musical interludes

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:39 PM

Implosion of Giant-gantic proportions!

... don't blame the weather!

#1172 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88023 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:22 PM

View PostTinwoodsman, on 11 October 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

Implosion of Giant-gantic proportions!

... don't blame the weather!
The Giants might be picking first in the draft next year, they better pick a quarterback.

#1173 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 88023 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:17 PM

I finally agree with Troy Aikman, no I don't listen to podcasts either!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: to hell with goodhell, BRANDIN COOKS, babycat, NFL, thursday night football, primetime, irvins, no gruden?, no colinsworth?, RICH (charles grodin) Eisen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users