The ALL-NEW Thursday Night Football thread - it's here!!

to hell with goodhell BRANDIN COOKS babycat NFL thursday night football primetime irvins no gruden? no colinsworth? RICH (charles grodin) Eisen

• Please log in to reply
1116 replies to this topic

#1101 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69630 posts
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 02 November 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

How the hell are Bills 5-2?
If memory serves they're 2-1 vs the NFC South, losing to the Panthers 9-3 and beating the Bucs and Clowns.

Sponsored Post

#1102 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 02 November 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 02 November 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

How the hell are Bills 5-2?
If memory serves they're 2-1 vs the NFC South, losing to the Panthers 9-3 and beating the Bucs and Clowns.
We better beat them!

#1103 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

The Bills suck tonight

#1104 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:52 PM

No perfect week for me this week thanks to the Bills.

#1105 rocket ignites

rocket ignites

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5538 posts
  • Interests:Poker. Minnesota Vikings/Twins/T-Wolves. Being a glass half-full advocate for post 1982 Rush.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:32 PM

I finally picked a correct Thursday night game....J-E-T-S...jetsjetsjets...

Bills are fools gold.

#1106 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:18 AM

View Postrocket ignites, on 02 November 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Bills are fools gold.
Normally I put them in the same category as the Jags and Titans a NMTTP team. No more than three points.

#1107 rocket ignites

rocket ignites

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5538 posts
  • Interests:Poker. Minnesota Vikings/Twins/T-Wolves. Being a glass half-full advocate for post 1982 Rush.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 03 November 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

View Postrocket ignites, on 02 November 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Bills are fools gold.
Normally I put them in the same category as the Jags and Titans a NMTTP team. No more than three points.
That's a good way to view these teams.  I'd say the Titans are my truest coin flip call each week. (or NMTTP)

#1108 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69630 posts
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

I have a feeling this game will be close to impossible to watch with this Skycam bullshit.

#1109 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69630 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:02 PM

Beautiful drive there by the Titans to stay in the game.

#1110 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:15 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 16 November 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

I have a feeling this game will be close to impossible to watch with this Skycam bullshit.
It's f***ing stupid. They said the other night, Collinsworth and co, that it's been so popular they're going to keep using it. Who the hell likes this shit? Can't be football fans.

#1111 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 16 November 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

Beautiful drive there by the Titans to stay in the game.
I've got the Squealers in the pool so they'll have to win I'm afraid. :D-13:

#1112 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69630 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:20 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 16 November 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

It's f***ing stupid. They said the other night, Collinsworth and co, that it's been so popular they're going to keep using it. Who the hell likes this shit? Can't be football fans.
It's not quite as bad as I was thinking it would be but' it's an inferior presentation of the game.     They gave it a shot, now go back to covering things the right way.

#1113 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 16 November 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

It's not quite as bad as I was thinking it would be but' it's an inferior presentation of the game. They gave it a shot, now go back to covering things the right way.
I think it's NBC who it's popular with. They've probably got a sweet deal with the company behind it.

#1114 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69630 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 16 November 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

It's not quite as bad as I was thinking it would be but' it's an inferior presentation of the game. They gave it a shot, now go back to covering things the right way.
I think it's NBC who it's popular with. They've probably got a sweet deal with the company behind it.
It could be.    I still remember the announcerless game they had (Dolphins-Jets ca 1979).    That worked better than this.    I actually enjoyed that one.

#1115 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83480 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:31 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 16 November 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

It could be. I still remember the announcerless game they had (Dolphins-Jets ca 1979). That worked better than this. I actually enjoyed that one.
They should have used that throughout the whole of Phil Simms' broadcasting career!

#1116 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69630 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:31 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 16 November 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 16 November 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

It could be. I still remember the announcerless game they had (Dolphins-Jets ca 1979). That worked better than this. I actually enjoyed that one.
They should have used that throughout the whole of Phil Simms' broadcasting career!
:goodone:

#1117 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 69630 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:58 PM

That last series was a lot of Mularkey.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: to hell with goodhell, BRANDIN COOKS, babycat, NFL, thursday night football, primetime, irvins, no gruden?, no colinsworth?, RICH (charles grodin) Eisen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users