How the hell are Bills 5-2?

If memory serves they're 2-1 vs the NFC South, losing to the Panthers 9-3 and beating the Bucs and Clowns.

I finally picked a correct Thursday night game....J-E-T-S...jetsjetsjets...

Bills are fools gold.

Normally I put them in the same category as the Jags and Titans a NMTTP team. No more than three points.

That's a good way to view these teams. I'd say the Titans are my truest coin flip call each week. (or NMTTP)

• Like 1

I have a feeling this game will be close to impossible to watch with this Skycam bullshit.

It's f***ing stupid. They said the other night, Collinsworth and co, that it's been so popular they're going to keep using it. Who the hell likes this shit? Can't be football fans.

I have a feeling this game will be close to impossible to watch with this Skycam bullshit.

It's f***ing stupid. They said the other night, Collinsworth and co, that it's been so popular they're going to keep using it. Who the hell likes this shit? Can't be football fans.

It's not quite as bad as I was thinking it would be but' it's an inferior presentation of the game. They gave it a shot, now go back to covering things the right way.

• Like 1

It's not quite as bad as I was thinking it would be but' it's an inferior presentation of the game. They gave it a shot, now go back to covering things the right way.

I think it's NBC who it's popular with. They've probably got a sweet deal with the company behind it.

I think it's NBC who it's popular with. They've probably got a sweet deal with the company behind it.

It could be. I still remember the announcerless game they had (Dolphins-Jets ca 1979). That worked better than this. I actually enjoyed that one.

• Like 1

It could be. I still remember the announcerless game they had (Dolphins-Jets ca 1979). That worked better than this. I actually enjoyed that one.

They should have used that throughout the whole of Phil Simms' broadcasting career!

• Like 1

They should have used that throughout the whole of Phil Simms' broadcasting career!

:goodone:

• Like 1