I'll be able to watch it too because the Saints are on SNF that week against the Dallas Romos.

Is week 4 too early for flex scheduling?

Well the Cowboys' season could be over by week 2 so you never know.

They should have drafted Johnny Football. :LOL:

Idiotic decision by Flacco there. Just throw it away and you'll be up three scores.

Flacco needs to bring back the weird pirate mustache he had a couple of years ago to distract people and to make sure his decisions are not the most ridiculous thing on display.

• Like 1

I'll be able to watch it too because the Saints are on SNF that week against the Dallas Romos.

They'd only turn him into an interception machine and their o-line would get him killed.

Edited by treeduck

They'd only turn him into an interception machine and their o-line would get him killed.

You have a problem with that?

Not at all and best of all, Johnny and Jerry could team up and become the ultimate embarrassing nightclub double act.

Not at all and best of all, Johnny and Jerry could team up and become the ultimate embarrassing nightclub double act.

Johnny could be the act. Jerry would be otherwise working the crowd (based on some of the pictures and lawsuits I've seen.)

Johnny could be the act. Jerry would be otherwise working the crowd (based on some of the pictures and lawsuits I've seen.)

They'd also be great in a circus.

• Like 1

They're already in two (one apiece). But they should join forces. Maybe Jerrah can trade Dez to the Browns for Mr. Football.

They're already in two (one apiece). But they should join forces. Maybe Jerrah can trade Dez to the Browns for Mr. Football.

If they combine teams maybe they can go 8-8 for the next 20 years. What name could they have though? Browns + Cowboys = Cowshit

• Like 1

If they combine teams maybe they can go 8-8 for the next 20 years. What name could they have though? Browns + Cowboys = Cowshit

:rfl:

That'll work.

• Like 1

Looks like an early night. Get out the filler material.

McCown's reverting to his inherent McCownliness even quicker than I thought.