29 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a "jerk"?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Maybe
    • Feedback
    • Dr. Sheldon Cooper

10 percenter here. Guess I'm one of the elite! :D

I guess it really all depends on who you ask. I am a douchbag in the eyes of at least 3 members here and possibly more. For the record I agree with your self assessment..... :D

thanks! 3 members eh? I guess you're more elite than me then! ;)

Yeah I'm one of the jerks, Dumbi will back me up on this one. :oops:

Forget about him...I'll vouch for ya... :)

Thanks but hey don't forget to make your confidence pool predictions.

Don't worry, I'll get them in tomorrow.

I haven't had any discussions with Zumbi so I don't think I'm one of the 90%. I did however tell him that he shouldn't punch a guy's head just because he said Rush sucks, so I don't know how he took it. But I don't care what percent I am.
  • Like 2

I haven't had any discussions with Zumbi so I don't think I'm one of the 90%. I did however tell him that he shouldn't punch a guy's head just because he said Rush sucks, so I don't know how he took it. But I don't care what percent I am.

He and I have exchanged a few PMs,

Seems like a nice enough guy. But it is the internet after all. I think he just needs to adjust to the forum. Only time will tell I guess.

Ohhh, most certainly!!

This post is redundant

How so?

I am sure there is a joke in there but it has been a long week and I am tired and I am afraid I missed it.

Because everyone already knew that you were in the 90%! :LOL: Edited by Lost In Xanadu

I think I am in the 90%. I don't mean to be but I was the first one to let Zumbi know that he was wishing Alex a happy birthday a day early. Dumb time zones!

And how did he take that?.... :LOL:

He and I have exchanged a few PMs,

Seems like a nice enough guy. But it is the internet after all. I think he just needs to adjust to the forum. Only time will tell I guess.

Who reached out to who?

I think I am in the 90%. I don't mean to be but I was the first one to let Zumbi know that he was wishing Alex a happy birthday a day early. Dumb time zones!

His intentions were good,

BTW, there have been many posts here wishing some one Happy Birthday ect. early. :cool:

• Like 1