What song have you got stuck in your head??

LittleRushmonkey

It took me forever to find this one on Youtube this morning, but I awoke with the song Tell Me What You Want going through my mind. I couldn't remember who sang it. Apparently this is a popular song title. I had to wade through a lot of songs with the same title before I found the one by Zebra.

Anyone remember that one?

Doesn't ring a bell. Can you post the video?

• Like 1

Someone posted Far Away Eyes (rolling stones) the other day as a sad song. Anyhow - all weekend I've been singing various lines of it. Now I can't get it out of my head!

• Like 1

Anyone who has ever watched sesame street years ago ,especially if you are in the 40 club - there is a cartoon where they count 1-20 in both English and Spanish. The part that is stuck in my head is the Spanish 11-20 part with the indian music in the background- :musicnote: once, doce , trece , catorce :musicnote: I am off to find this on you tube... it popped in my head out of nowhere :outtahere: Edited by librarian

Kid Gloves

This is a pleasant surprise for me, as I had been skipping that song (and several other Rush songs) for a while because something about it didn't grab me for some reason. Now I can't stop listening to it.

Hopefully those several others eventually come around too. :)

• Like 2